Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

First it was how they had a breakup and now funeral. I don't watch Big Boss, it's all through Instagram i get to know. But does she bring up Ssr or does other contestant talk about SSR to her? As much i hope she would not bring up SSR, the more she is talking about him.

If she is initiating to talk about SSR, it explains why they had a break up. I am just disappointedsmiley28smiley38 

In the episode she talks about SSR funeral and how hard it was, but Vicky insisted that she must go. But why is she bringing SSR topic in Big Boss? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kuch to log kahenge logon ka kaam hai kehna

smiley24

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

She is reportedly pregnant too.

It's weird she keeps bringing SSR topic.

She even said she knows what happened with SSR.

Then why didn't she told during rhea's case 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naaznin

She is reportedly pregnant too.

It's weird she keeps bringing SSR topic.

She even said she knows what happened with SSR.

Then why didn't she told during rhea's case 

This is very disheartening to hear. A lot of rumors were she knew what exactly happened with SSR case, but she was told to be kept quiet for work and money. But i never believed that rumor. But then rumors came with Big Boss and I was 100% sure she will never participate in such shows. But now she said she knew everything is really sad to hear. smiley38That is why I said It is good they both had a breakup.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

well she is bestie with kangu

what to expect lol wackao ha yeh 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She and her husband are coming across as pathetic in the showsmiley11. They treat each other like crap.

Jo thode fans the, wo bhi gawaa ke jayegi ye smiley36 Waise ye humesha se nakchadhi hi thi. Khudko Meryl Streep samajhti hai.

Edited by Daebak - 5 months ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Murde ki jaaan khatre main.

If it were up to this loco lady 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Who is Ankita'a husband ? Their both contestants on big Boss ? That sounds clout chasing 

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

In the episode she talks about SSR funeral and how hard it was, but Vicky insisted that she must go. 

^^ I watched the small clip on twitter and from that it looked like the other guy brought up SSR and it wasn't her.

I don't like Ankita, but grief really f**** a person up. Especially someone dying at a young age comes as a huge shock. I try not to judge anyone going through grief. It is very, very hard and everyone handles it differently.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 5 months ago

Lady learn to respect your husband for a change smiley29

she is such a nautanki drama queen