Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I skipped Chavanniyo ka nonsense. But today I watched half an hour after I watched the episode ONLY because forum was down. Such a futile drama 

Rosyme thumbnail

He didn't pick the call first time. He wanted to avoid talking to P in front of Sai.

When Vinu gave the phone to him, he had no other option. But Sai being decent took Savi also away for privacy.

Swaydheenta thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

This is how I interpreted...Not sure ...He was jealous...so when Pakhi called, he was trying to be smug, faking an attitude of "you have moved on, well so have I". Either this, or he was trying to make Sai jealous and getting satisfaction when Sai looked unaettled.

If he tries to make her jealous, then the plan will surely backfire. 

Sai will leave🤣

Also, yes this could be true, he might really be trying to show her that if you've moved on then so have i. 

Actually no .  It’s quite the opposite. ., he was disturbed when he had dropped vinu ..,thinking Sai had moved on .. 

But now that he has met gulab Rao he effectively knows what Sai has been doing in the village .. has seen the good will of the people around her ..

He has understood there is no man in Sai’s life .. basically doing simple work ..

Just like he has adopted he feels she has adopted a kid too 

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is what I felt too...atleast that is what Virat may have decided consciously...although his heart was betraying him. 

Swaydheenta thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

I was wanting to see him like this to confirm he doesnt care about pakhi. That he is not tied in anyway to her. What ammused me is how he  was reading  Sai. He got an inkling that she didnt move on. And that Savi could be found. And the way she responded to him, twice through touch . once touching him intimately on cheek and  the othertime reaching out to wipe his nose which also reeks familiarity. He 'knows' at some level she is the same. 

So when the phone call came,he kind of read her again to confirm. 

nethraa, what is your review?

Yes, could definitely be true.

He was trying to bring her emotions out and was trying to get reassurance. He wanted to see if she cares or not or if she gets jealous. 

Well she did😃

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

This is what I felt too...atleast that is what Virat may have decided consciously...although his heart was betraying him. 

Once he knows that Savi s his daughter and Sai s single surely, his equations may change.

Right now he doesn't want a heartbreak till he knows the complete truth .

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: msin

Thank you for starting this thread .. my train of thought got disrupted in this interruption ..

Ouch ..  It hurts .. it really hurts 

I really felt very bad .. when the call came from pakhi .. it’s like she now has a hold in  Sairat space 

Where she was always the interloper .. but because of sheer MU , self respect , negligency .. pakhi has a hold to call up virat and enquire about his whereabouts 

I am not sure what virat felt because I was very uncomfortable watching the scene ..I just did not like it 

Will watch it later to see if virat felt guilty about it 

sai was squirming .. she was dying from outside zz atleast the cat is out of the bag .. 

Sai has seen Vinayak knows there is a mom in the picture and she must be a very bad doctor .. if she feels Vinayak is virat’s son ..

Simply because their own kid is very much present there looking younger 

If she’s not connecting this Vinayak to her own lost son even that’s worrisome.. why doesn’t the mom care ..

Sai should logically think virat married someone who had a son which is nearabout the truth 

If the kids had been older ( thankfully not a bigger leap than this ) then doubts were understood. 

I feel Vinayak will tell Sai that he has been brought up in orphanage and was adopted 3-4 years ago ..he may have some uncomfortable memories which made his leg n knees weak .

I did not watch the Chavanniyon ki nautanki with harini 

Yeah I forgot to add that, she  might also be thinking vinu is not Virat's kid. That he married someone with a kid. She was not that jealous today. She has also seen Virat losing his mind for her. Read his eyes during  the fight and absorbed how he stopped at her touch. There is some understanding I felt that feelings are still there. which looked very natural to me

Pakhi's responses are always OTT. especially for Vinu. As harini pointed out   "She is too sweet to digest"

Swaydheenta thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

Actually no .  It’s quite the opposite. ., he was disturbed when he had dropped vinu ..,thinking Sai had moved on .. 

But now that he has met gulab Rao he effectively knows what Sai has been doing in the village .. has seen the good will of the people around her ..

He has understood there is no man in Sai’s life .. basically doing simple work ..

Just like he has adopted he feels she has adopted a kid too 

So this was actually virat's til til marna. 

Just can't see someone else in sai's life🤣

Wish they had introduced a friend or someone or supporter of sai to make him more jealous🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

I was wondering too as to why he's unbothered about pakhi's call. But, 

He is living the moment! Why will he care about aunty at home when he has hottie right in the front. LOL. On a serious note, he looked at the phone as if it is an hindrance to his love life