Forum is UP. SaiRat are stuck :)

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Wow I miss this forum. I have gone bonkers when it was down 😲 I like this forum more than ghum. feels good!

anyways, I liked the episode for two reasons. 

1. SaiRat are both stuck at pre-leap days. They have not moved on from that day. Their comfort and their anger, both are as fresh as it happened yesterday. They behaved like they would after that last fight if they had been  together. 

2. Virat didnt flinch a bit to entertain  Pakhi(his assumed wife by Sai). He was reading Sai throughout, gauging her feelings for him and that call. He was Kind of expecting the same reactions from her. I think it is a good sign. He has nothing to hide?

Some observations

1. Vinayak showed some jealousy. Natural considering  he knows he is adopted kid. 

2. Sai letting Savi take care of her dad, as it is natural thing. Again no hesitancy but only acceptance. 

3. Virat checking out Sai unabashedly while she brought the  water and sponge.

4. Sai's jealousy when Vinayak's aai called. 

For me it looks like Virat thinks Savi is adopted. He has not experienced the pangs of jealousy yet. He was busy gauging Sai's reactions. If I am correct, he registered GR's words that she doenst have a husband. And he doesnt beleive in illicit relationships for  Sai. So something might trigger him tomorrow and ask about Savi. But he was pretty sure Savi is 'found'. 

Now, the bigger question and the topic of interest for  me to  discuss. Why was Virat not bothered about Pakhi at all? 

1. He doesnt know where he stands with Sai. 

2. He thinks he will not get back to Sai. 

3. He doesnt consider it is an important detail. 

Edited by sadiltl - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Even I was so so helpless .. so glad to be back .,❤️❤️

Rosyme thumbnail

There s one article, that gulabrao ties savi to a bomb. Then Sai tells the truth to Virat to save Sai.

But it is not an IF Article.

Yes Vinu was jealous. It may play when Sai shifts to CN also. Sai noticed Vinus jealousy and changed the topic.

sadiltl thumbnail

what do you think of the episode?

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Missed the forum too... it's more addictive than the show... could be part reason we are all attached to the show 

I am not in mood to review today. Will do tomm. 

sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

Missed the forum too... it's more addictive than the show... could be part reason we are all attached to the show 

I am not in mood to review today. Will do tomm. 

what happened? you didnt like it?

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Today of all days, IF had to collapse. I was dying to hear reactions on Virat's look at her while Vinu was talking to Pakhi. He was not at all bothered about Pakhi. (if it was an other woman, I would've felt bad for her)

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Episode was good to some extent. I really didnt get his expressions post Pakhi’s call to him. He was so casual n unperturbed. So shame or guilt on his face. Right now he is sitting in Sai’s home, he knows he is single and managing a difficult life alone with a little girl whom she is raising so well single-handedly while also uplifting woman of the village. Still he is so Un-disturbed by his own marital status? That too with Pakhi? Does it mean he has accepted Pakhi as his wife in his heart and now Sai is the other woman for him? 

Rosyme thumbnail

Vinu may also notice how Virat responds to Sai. Being angry with her and also he asked Sai how do you know about my father.

He's noticing the way his father behaves with his mom and doctor aunty.

sadiltl thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarlett22

Today of all days, IF had to collapse. I was dying to hear reactions on Virat's look at her while Vinu was talking to Pakhi. He was not at all bothered about Pakhi. (if it was an other woman, I would've felt bad for her)

Exactly! i was waiting for the forum to be up so  I can confirm this. He was eager to look at Sai's expressions. not sure what to think of it..I feel it is a good sign. He is not tied...he  doesnt  feel tied.