Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Are you upset about body double. Because twitter was ablaze. Thank god I am active in the forum only. Twitter is so negative my god 😃. There was no body double when sai touched him from long shot. may be during near shot they had to  cover up.. And while shooting with kids and doing fights, it is hard to maintain the continuity so they might have patched with BD. But the confrontation near the fight scene looked  NeilSha only.

Rosyme thumbnail

Pulkit got some scenes today. Harini s character may flip again again. Like how initially Vinu was distant with P, now he s shown so attached to P.

Vinu knows doctors name s Sai. So he should not tell the name on phone call with P.

SpecialAndFav thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Virat ne man liya hain ki woh Sai ko kabhi maaf nahiin karega . Woh Sai ko pane ke liye ya uske saath waqt bithane ke liye koshish nahiin kar raha hain . Iss ka yehi matlab hain ki woh Sai ko wapas nahiin chatha apni zindagi mein . 

Uske hisaab se usne kohi galti nahiin kiya toh woh yeh mantha hain ki Pakhi se shadhi kar kar kohi galat nahiin kiya . 

Agar marriage fake bhi huva toh Virat guilty hita agar woh Sai ko apni zindagi wapas chatha toh kyunki Sai galat samaj sakthi thi par usne aisa kuch nahiin kiya kyunki woh man liya hain ki ab Sai aur woh ek nahiin ho sakthe 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Harini to Patralekha: Ye pension ke umar meiin ye youngsters ki lifestyle ka tension lena bhi cool nahi, bhool hai

🤣

Swaydheenta thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I was wondering too as to why he's unbothered about pakhi's call. But, 

I think it was cause he thinks that he's going to go away from sai after the treatment and will not meet again. Also, there's no way pakhi is going to find out about her. 

So, he doesn't want to create chaos and thinks and everything will be Done peacefully. 

As, sai and pakhi won't face each other off. 

So he'll just get vinu treated and leave. 

Could also be something else, like he doesn't have anything for pakhi so he's clear with that. And, he thinks that it's not an issue because he doesn't consider her his wife. 

Honestly, i expected some fear on virat's face and some worry too. But he was unruffled. 

Rosyme thumbnail

I think Virat s reactions about Sai, they are unveiling slowly.  Not trying to show everything at one time.

Thank you for starting this thread .. my train of thought got disrupted in this interruption ..

Ouch ..  It hurts .. it really hurts 

I really felt very bad .. when the call came from pakhi .. it’s like she now has a hold in  Sairat space 

Where she was always the interloper .. but because of sheer MU , self respect , negligency .. pakhi has a hold to call up virat and enquire about his whereabouts 

I am not sure what virat felt because I was very uncomfortable watching the scene ..I just did not like it 

Will watch it later to see if virat felt guilty about it 

sai was squirming .. she was dying from outside zz atleast the cat is out of the bag .. 

Sai has seen Vinayak knows there is a mom in the picture and she must be a very bad doctor .. if she feels Vinayak is virat’s son ..

Simply because their own kid is very much present there looking younger 

If she’s not connecting this Vinayak to her own lost son even that’s worrisome.. why doesn’t the mom care ..

Sai should logically think virat married someone who had a son which is nearabout the truth 

If the kids had been older ( thankfully not a bigger leap than this ) then doubts were understood. 

I feel Vinayak will tell Sai that he has been brought up in orphanage and was adopted 3-4 years ago ..he may have some uncomfortable memories which made his leg n knees weak .

I did not watch the Chavanniyon ki nautanki with harini 

Swaydheenta thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Harini to Patralekha: Ye pension ke umar meiin ye youngsters ki lifestyle ka tension lena bhi cool nahi, bhool hai

🤣

Aapki iss panchayat mein mujhe koi dilchaspi nahi hai. 

Aap logon ke paas kuch aur kaam nahi karne ko? ðŸ¤£

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sadiltl

Exactly! i was waiting for the forum to be up so  I can confirm this. He was eager to look at Sai's expressions. not sure what to think of it..I feel it is a good sign. He is not tied...he  doesnt  feel tied.

This is how I interpreted...Not sure ...He was jealous...so when Pakhi called, he was trying to be smug, faking an attitude of "you have moved on, well so have I". Either this, or he was trying to make Sai jealous and getting satisfaction when Sai looked unaettled.

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

I was wanting to see him like this to confirm he doesnt care about pakhi. That he is not tied in anyway to her. What ammused me is how he  was reading  Sai. He got an inkling that she didnt move on. And that Savi could be found. And the way she responded to him, twice through touch . once touching him intimately on cheek and  the othertime reaching out to wipe his nose which also reeks familiarity. He 'knows' at some level she is the same. 

So when the phone call came,he kind of read her again to confirm. 

nethraa, what is your review?

Edited by sadiltl - 1 years ago