Posted: 2 months ago

Either All these movies released on streaming or cinema since April 2020. 

Gulaabo Sitabo ( turned it off quickly)

Gunjun Saxena ( I loved it)

Ludo ( Good)

Chhalaang ( worth watching)

Ginny Weds Sunny ( decent)

Coolie no.1 ( decent)

Sooryavanshi ( entertainment)

Jug Jug Jeeyo ( great) 

Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 ( good)

Badhai Do ( one time)

Gangu ( decent) 

RRR (great) 

Sharmaji Namkeen -- that's my kinda movie cuz I enjoyed every bit of it. 

Gangubai was one hell of a performance by Alia too, and worth watching just for how SLB brings it all to life.

I watched the first fifteen minutes of Gehraaiyan and put it away cuz I can apparently tolerate Deepika only that long onscreen before I pass out of annoyance/cringe. 😑 Plus all that overkill psychobabble and PR over the "steamy" scenes was a complete buzzkill before it even released. Didn't set the right tone for people like me for sure!

Bhool Bhulaiya -- I watched this because I really enjoyed watching the first movie and was expecting something equally interesting and intriguing here. But it didn't quite live up to the first one despite all those twists and that final "revelation." Though it was a decent watch all in all, I wouldn't waste my time watching it again.

I think that's about it ... haven't watched anything Bollywood beyond these gems from 2020 to now. 🤔 I'd rather go back in time, re-watch older, well made movies or the ones I haven't watched yet from that lot than bother with the new ones (esp. post pandemic) that simply don't speak to me in any way whatsoever. 

Originally posted by SmittenKitt3n

Sharmaji Namkeen -- that's my kinda movie cuz I enjoyed every bit of it. 

Gangubai was one hell of a performance by Alia too, and worth watching just for how SLB brings it all to life.

I watched the first fifteen minutes of Gehraaiyan and put it away cuz I can apparently tolerate Deepika only that long onscreen before I pass out of annoyance/cringe. 😑 Plus all that overkill psychobabble and PR over the "steamy" scenes was a complete buzzkill before it even released. Didn't set the right tone for people like me for sure!

Bhool Bhulaiya -- I watched this because I really enjoyed watching the first movie and was expecting something equally interesting and intriguing here. But it didn't quite live up to the first one despite all those twists and that final "revelation." Though it was a decent watch all in all, I wouldn't waste my time watching it again.

I think that's about it ... haven't watched anything Bollywood beyond these gems from 2020 to now. 🤔 I'd rather go back in time, re-watch older, well made movies or the ones I haven't watched yet from that lot than bother with the new ones (esp. post pandemic) that simply don't speak to me in any way whatsoever. 

4 films in 2 years, no other films made you curious to watch?

Originally posted by Guddu.Pandit

4 films in 2 years, no other films made you curious to watch?

I'm sure there were more, not by a lot but more than just four... for sure! smiley44 but those are the ones off the top of my head right now.

Oh, and a friend also made me watch Tumbaad on Netflix ..... that was also during the 2020 lockdown. Not something I'd ever watch by myself, so I'm thankful he took the trouble of organizing a movie night at his place with a bunch of people with me trapped and nowhere to go but watch it from beginning to end with the rest of them. smiley36

RRR

Vikram 

Brahmastra 

Shakuntala Devi 

Gunjan Saxena

Ludo

Saina 

Challang 

Bhool bhulaiya 2

Gunjun Saxena ( I loved it)

Ludo ( not able to continue, left in middle)

Sooryavanshi (boring)

83 (loved it)

Bell bottoms (ok ok)

Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 ( good)

KGF2 (all time fav smiley27)

Watched many south movies, k-drama, Chinese and Japanese series (if they count in this topic) smiley36