Is This A Joke To You Makers?

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I know this post might seem like an exaggerated reaction from a crazy fan but I had to post it…

Why on earth s**ual assault and One Night Stands are portrayed as something so trivial that the makers shamelessly use this trope in the name of adding MASALA?

Yes, this is not the first time I’m seeing an antagonist adding medicine to the ML’s food and then accusing him of getting intimate with her. But just because it has been done several times, doesn’t make it valid. In fact, it makes it all the more disgusting that even today when the assault rate is skyrocketing, these are the type of things we are showing on television and justifying this in the name of entertainment.

Violating someone’s privacy, be it a man or woman is equally despicable. Yet, when it comes to ITV, I don’t know why the makers conveniently keep their FLs PUTA-PAVITRA and then shamelessly make the MLs and side characters go through hell for the sake of drama. 

Today I felt ashamed as a woman when they showed Pavitra calling Neel weak and Bhoomi accusing Kajal to be some sort of goon.

Do the makers even realize the implication of such incidents on the psyche of a victim? Or is it because Neel is a guy so he’s not supposed to feel any guilt/remorse/shame? 

You guys are filming scenes like him being restless and having nightmares and then trivializing the incident itself through your antagonists. 

Let me tell you one thing, even if it’s a sham, even if Neel is PAVITRA by your so-called SANSKARI criteria, the terror he’s going through is real. And it’s because how you brush off men’s trauma is the reason still there are countless male victims who can’t seek help and file complaints against their abusers.

For the love of God, come out of such sick mentality and try to portray something positive.

I know a show can’t only run on romance and positivity. In real life also, people face obstacles. So why not showcase them and how one overcomes them by sheer determination and hard work?

Every show has a core audience base and they stick to the show out of love and loyalty until the show is destroyed beyond repair.

I understand your POV and experimentation because ultimately it’s business for you guys. But hasn’t this already been made clear that particularly GSMI’s audiences are not interested in such toxicity? Otherwise, why did that horrible Madhur Track despite centering around Pari’s character didn’t fetch more TRP? 

Whether you would like to take the accountability or not that’s on you but it’s a fact that the way you guys assassinated Pari’s character there, in fact, warded off some diehard Meera Deosthale fans.

Carry on with this shit and you’ll lose the rest of us also who are still invested in Neel and Kajal’s individual growth as well as their journey as a couple. 

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You look very mad at the show, and for the right reasons. ITV wants its women to be completely pious, the one who keeps the sanctity of the wedding woes, relationship alive. The man, however, are never provided this leverage. 

This is one of the reasons I find ITV very toxic. From the crappy negative characters to the internalized misogyny and then misandry, all wrapped in one, this industry doesn't leave much room to breathe for anything sane. It's sad that it all even sells. The writing will deliberately ruin men's characters while won't dare do this with the women. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not the show dear, the writers and more specifically the new writer upon whose arrival the downfall has begun. 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

This show has a wonderful ensemble cast, characters who represent people from different classes of society and investing in their journey alone could ensure a successful run for the show.

Instead, they are sidelining the original supporting characters, ruining the leads one by one and the cringe that has been being telecast for the last 5-6 episodes is beyond any sane person's tolerance. 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤮 🤮 🤮

Too bad the leads are such sweet and well-written characters that I can't stop watching for their sakes. 😔 😔 😔

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago