Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

After Sid died Salman khan was sympathetics towards her and she really well know where and when to play the cards .

PanditainKiAtma thumbnail

Yes I think she might be tolerable as a background dancer 👍🏼

Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I think we should wait and see her acting before making any judgement. She is really working hard and grabbing every opportunity coming her way. It is so early to talk about whether she could make it or not. 

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

She can do comedy and play vamp as well. Seen her both sides in BB13

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

She can do comedy and play vamp as well. Seen her both sides in BB13

I think we watched a different show then as she was the heroine and not vamp in BB13. 

Shehnaaz’s popularity is unmatched, HoslaRakh movie she did last year after BB13 was one of the highest grossers of Punjabi cinema and now she is trying her luck in Bollywood.

She was worked on her fitness, accent and made herself mentally strong through spirituality by following Brahmakumaris after the tragedy she faced last year.

Instead of crumbling in the face of loss; she gathered herself, took a spiritual healing route and decided to move forward with positivity. This may not have sat well with some regressive sections as she is sometimes attacked for looking happy, attending her manager’s engagement party or for generally being happy  - losing a closed one need not be the end of your life. Life goes on, she took a break, healed herself and is now back to try her hand in Bollywood. 

Let’s judge after the release of her current 3 Bollywood movies - but I’m sure there are many more to come if she continues to be focussed and hardworking. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She’s been number 1 on this site and I see her constantly hanging out with salman 

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

She is pretty but doesn't have the personality tbh. Those kind of personas only work on TV.

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

If someone worse like Kriti Sanon can have a career, then why not Shehnaz?

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Bollywood material? Not at all