Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

It's because rajamauli name got associated with it n he recommended changes in the film n Dharma did it.

So ppl feel now brahmastra will be a decent watch as rajamauli is associated with it and he would not back a bad project.

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh there's a lot of name there, some of them she has openly accepted.

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

She isn't the first actor with backing but since she works hard, is a decent actor and has good script sense, people do like her. 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Agar Aamir Khan ka movie disaster ho gaya to ab bhi agar log ye soch rahe hain ki mai ya koi aur sirf isliye ticket book kar rahe hain kyonki usme koi star hai to bahut galat hai 

Wake up 

Mai jaunga dekhne not because Alia is in it despite Alia is in it kyonki merko wo movie achaa lag raha hai 

Agar Alia ka hi star power hota to darlings theater me release hoti wo to sach me Alia ki movie thi nahi? 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Let’s not overreact. Ranbir and Dharma are also a factor. Alia’s solo, on her own, movie opening day numbers have been completely average 

Ex: Raazi, opening day 7cr, Gangu 9cr  

And Ranbir’s about 10 cr? that too when his movie was mounted on a much more larger scale than Gangu.?Clearly Alia is the bigger star and drawing in more crowds with her sheer star power.

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I really can't wait for her to take a long maternity I am tied of her and her husband who married her because he said he can control her. Good riddance. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Like it or not, she's evolved into a brand of her own. She's a big name in the industry right now, and I think Bhramastra's huge advance openings can be partly credited to her.

Queen Alia shows no signs of stopping any time soon.

Can we take a moment to appreciate that she's unstoppable?

Aloo is exactly like a potato which goes well with everything (don't mind my food metaphors, I'm a big foodie)

All hail Mrs. Kapoor!!!

Please share your comments on this potato who has turned into sizzling French Fries.

I thought hrithik was these things? I’m just shocked 😳 

wat_up thumbnail

On other note how are u eraser/Sharpner? I just saw u liking a post long time no see ?

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wat_up

On other note how are u eraser/Sharpner? I just saw u liking a post long time no see ?

I’m good! How have you been? Haha yes I’m back, couldn’t resist not being part of the Brahmastara hype 🥳

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

I’m good! How have you been? Haha yes I’m back, couldn’t resist not being part of the Brahmastara hype 🥳

we’ll I’m glad to see u back. I’m good too and just here trying to catch up with previous members and well hoping this place gets ignited 😂😂😂😂