Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

What's a breeder in the human context?

Straight. Not sure why there is both breeder and straight

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The only reason this moment stands out is because of Alia's and Karan's reactions. They look confused and embarrassed, so it gives the impression that what RK did was odd. Otherwise yeah this is a non-issue, couples don't have to be glued together all the time...but it only became a moment because Alia and KJo made it one. I just figured RK thought they were going to go stand where he went, hence the confusion after when he saw Alia wasn't there.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nvmd :) 

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

Straight. Not sure why there is both breeder and straight

Asking because I don't want to take offense where it isn't meant.

To me, it sounds a dehumanizing way to refer to expectant MOTHERS and pregnant WOMEN.

Is that the intent of the term?

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LazyBiing

I find Alia’s reaction to where he stood more embarrassing 😳 

She seems super clingy and maybe RK gets to get away from her only in public so he’s running away to breathe 😭😭

Alia reacted coz they are the leads of a movie they are promoting. They are supposed to stand in center. Rk went and started greeting others n forgot they have to be in the center as they are lead actors of Brahmastra.

That’s why Karan and Alia laughed and called RK to middle. 

This clip is the stupidest reason bash anyone Rk or Alia or Karan. 
I feel stupid to have written 7-8 lines for this clarification. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I want to say something here there is a reason people would naturally question this. It is a common sight to see couples sitting together publicly. Unless they need to be apart for whatever reason. 

While I agree Alia is pregnant and we don’t need to give her any stressor that can be dangerous. When Alia and Ranbir became celebrities they know they signed up for a lot of love from the public. And some questioning if something seemed off. And they have given off one too many signs while Alia is super happy in the marriage. From Ranbir’s end it hasn’t really shown as much. 

again the reason people would question this, I am going to leave here. No one is saying it is a truth carved in stone or anything but it is questionable. Now I am ready for personal attacks. Since public figures we have never met in our life our relatives. They worth attacking anyone who slightly questions them at all. 

7) It’s in his distance

When we like someone we want to be close to him.

Does he sit close to you at dinner and snuggle up even closer or reach out for your hand?

Or does he shy away and sit across the table, only occasionally making eye contact?

Some guys are shy or insecure and he may be pretending not to like you as described above.

But still.

Pay attention to whether he’s close or far when you spend time together.

It can speak volumes.

https://ideapod.com/subconscious-signs-a-guy-is-attracted-to-you/

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Asking because I don't want to take offense where it isn't meant.

To me, it sounds a dehumanizing way to refer to expectant MOTHERS and pregnant WOMEN.

Is that the intent of the term?

It is a retaliation slur for the f-word. So it is intended to cause some offense. 

It's not for women in particular though. It's for heterosexual women and men. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: semantic.error

It is a retaliation slur for the f-word. So it is intended to cause some offense. 

It's not for women in particular though. It's for heterosexual women and men. 

Ah ok. Crappy people are everywhere, straight or queer.

Anyway, thought it was similar to the *menstruating people* nonsense from some months ago.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

We should give them some space. 1/2 times,its okay,but not in every single thing we have to criticize them.