Poor Aloo, why does Ranbir keep embarrassing her like this?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

His way of saying that you take responsibility if this movie flops.

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Life was so much better before the Internet. I mean I am so glad I am not in the public eye because I would have been ripped apart just from existing with all my introverted nature and social anxiety issues. 

Now I know why many people publish their works anonymously. Nobody would love if their every move is scrutinized. 

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

Life was so much better before the Internet. I mean I am so glad I am not in the public eye because I would have been ripped apart just from existing with all my introverted nature and social anxiety issues. 

Now I know why many people publish their works anonymously. Nobody would love if their every move is scrutinized. 

They are literally millionaires who are nepos and chose fame. They could have been anything with how much their families have but chose this. You should feel sorry for people who deserve sympathy not a husband who is checked out after 4 months of marriage.

Socklet thumbnail

The back design of the Anarkali ðŸ¥±

We know you are preggy.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lauriesa

They are literally millionaires who are nepos and chose fame. They could have been anything with how much their families have but chose this. You should feel sorry for people who deserve sympathy not a husband who is checked out after 4 months of marriage.

So? Just because they chose fame doesn't mean they deserve pain.

I'm not a big fan of nepos as should be evident from my posts, but they are also human. And we're talking about a pregnant woman, FGS. Even scummy people manage a little kindness toward expectant mothers.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I say we should boycott all of potatoes, the colour pink, pregnancies, stages, Telugu, Urdu, Wood, Press, Indians, India, All. Completely. 

That'll teach 'em!! ðŸ˜¡

Boycott GIFs | Tenor

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Baby on board? Really? Are you a vehicle Alia? So archake.😵

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

So? Just because they chose fame doesn't mean they deserve pain.

I'm not a big fan of nepos as should be evident from my posts, but they are also human. And we're talking about a pregnant woman, FGS. Even scummy people manage a little kindness toward expectant mothers.

What pain is this? I am not the one that is dismissive of his wife, like am I forcing Ranbir to act like this? This is just an observation of famous people who chose to be famous in public.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: lauriesa

What pain is this? I am not the one that is dismissive of his wife, like am I forcing Ranbir to act like this? This is just an observation of famous people who chose to be famous in public.

But you (among others) are choosing to pick up the most embarrassing clips from their lives and using them to troll her at one of the most vulnerable times a woman goes through in her life.

Have a heart for a fellow human, behen.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago