Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

yeah Biru is a bad husband...I have concluded that from the 4 ...30 secs, 12 sec, 45 secs and 62 sec videos...

Yup kick her lengha, step on her veil, never smile or look at her, to sit on the opposite end of her.. 

Why don’t we get videos like these for any other couple ? 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Yup kick her lengha, step on her veil, never smile or look at her, to sit on the opposite end of her.. 

I don't know why but I am very impressed with the essay that you wrote in this thread...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know why but I am very impressed with the essay that you wrote in this thread...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Did you read? πŸ˜†

Nishita123 thumbnail

Seriously now?? Itna jhooth!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I highlighted few clicks yesterday from one event only and I’m sure you saw them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I shared my thoughts the same way everyone else did. I highly doubt I have posted as much here as you. I mean don’t complain about personal attacks if you participate in them. Which is actually far worse than bashing any public figure who signs up for it. I guess people reveal themselves. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Seriously now?? Itna jhooth!!!  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I highlighted few clicks yesterday from one event only and I’m sure you saw them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Was he not sitting on the opposite end of her ? Yeah I forgot he does remember to smile at her when he remembers  the cameras are watching? πŸ˜†

So your reading my essays to? See that is what motivates me when I know I have an audience ! 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bleue

Omg I just watched Fab lives of Bolly wives S2 and no one I repeat no one can embarrass their better halfs then Ranveer Singh.. He was soooo Eww, making orgasmic noises and bending over Chiiii looked so cheap 

I have to see the new season was out at a park party as it’s the long weekend and partying 

Nishita123 thumbnail

Was he not sitting on the opposite end of her ? Yeah I forgot he does remember to smile at her when the cameras are watching? πŸ˜†

So your reading my essays to? See that is what motivates me when I know I have an audience ! 

nope I saw that he sat right next to her and  they smiled lovingly at each other at the end of Alia’s rendition of the song  

sorry I didn’t read your  essay but that should not stop you in anyways from writing it - your hand your device your thoughts - keep going πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I shared my thoughts the same way everyone else did. I highly doubt I have posted as much here as you. I mean don’t complain about personal attacks if you don’t participate in them. Which is actually far worse than bashing any public figure who signs up for it. I guess people reveal themselves. 

Listen girl ....I was posting my posts without even mentioning you or quoting you....you started by quoting me...I tried to answer you as politely as I could.....if you are trying to look for more than what is said in my posts then there is nothing I can do......where is the personal attack on you?? 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Are there any other couples to discuss  and gossip this as becoming 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴. Same thing repeated over and over again !! . They not only Married but out of the newly wedded couples this year she’s pregnant and they were living together prior during the pandemic and dating about  6 years. I am sure they both knew what they were getting into. It’s not like it was an arranged marriage!!