Poor Aloo, why does Ranbir keep embarrassing her like this? - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/9Jsom3qLdR0 

The other side showing RK being caring. I think the scrutiny into their relationship and over analysing of their every move is just too much. 

Edited by SriDevi1989 - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I mean there is nothing too too embarrassing about this. It is true. That is a man is really attracted to you he would want to be close to at all cost. They have been dating for a while. I guess they are past the honeymoon stage. 

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Exactly what is being promoted here? This is so cringe. 

shilpa555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

Life was so much better before the Internet. I mean I am so glad I am not in the public eye because I would have been ripped apart just from existing with all my introverted nature and social anxiety issues. 

Now I know why many people publish their works anonymously. Nobody would love if their every move is scrutinized. 

the Internet world is weird they after aishwarya because she stuck to her 10 years daughter and hold her hand and now they after ranbir because he is not stuck to his wife 😁

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SriDevi1989

https://youtu.be/9Jsom3qLdR0 

The other side showing RK being caring. I think the scrutiny into their relationship and over analysing of their every move is just too much. 

Yes!! There are many such moments and vibes but some people choose to ignore this side completely and highlight the pics/clips deliberately where they don’t see a smile or see one of them tired ! 🤷‍♀️ Kyun ki over analysis karna hi hai and point prove karna hi hai  😆 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I watched this clip and I’m not seeing anything embarrassing to Alia he did so what am I missing?? Is this whole thread based on the fact that he stood where he did instead of standing with her?? I can’t stand neither of them but that’s a pathetic reason to bash someone. 😆

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I find Alia’s reaction to where he stood more embarrassing 😳 

She seems super clingy and maybe RK gets to get away from her only in public so he’s running away to breathe 😭😭

Don’t get me started on that baby on board she put on her back 🤣

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Isn't not Ranbir being humble by not taking center stage? I think it's nice if him to allow other actors to take center  rather than being petty about it?

BlackWitch thumbnail

When the only thing embarrassing in this thread is the thread itself 🤔 If “clutching at straws” was a thread, it would be this one, folks.