Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar

Baby on board? Really? Are you a vehicle Alia? So archake.😵

So finally we have the answer. She's not a parcel - she's a vehicle. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SriRani

Isn't not Ranbir being humble by not taking center stage? I think it's nice if him to allow other actors to take center  rather than being petty about it?

I think that might be one  reason too ke nagajurns Raja mouli jaise log hai so I will stand in the side , and people are saying he is promoting/asking Alia  to be in center so jab Movie doesn’t do well he can say it’s all Alia 🤣

If he would have come and stood in center same public would say limelight lene aa gaya even though all seniors standing in the side lol 

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

When the only thing embarrassing in this thread is the thread itself 🤔 If “clutching at straws” was a thread, it would be this one, folks.

THIS...🤣.I looked at that clip 5 times to find something embarrassing and then I gave up.....now...Ranlia breathing in oxygen and breathing out CO2 is what I find is embarrassing...I mean Ranlia..how dare you ..so much air pollution..😡

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CDlove

What the eff is embarrassing about this clip? Husband and wife don't have to be stuck to each other all the time. Also doesn't mean that he's checked out of the marriage if he goes and stands a little away from her. 

This topic maker is not married or never been in a grown-up relationship, eh? How old are you, sweetie?

Unless one is not stuck together with a fevicol ka jod....the marriage is not working....🤣

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back Fire GIF - Back Fire - Discover & Share GIFs

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Just cos they don’t engage in unnecessary PDA that doesn’t mean they are not in love  . Remember we see only few glimpses of their  life on camera. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Just cos they don’t engage in unnecessary PDA that doesn’t mean they are not in love  . Remember we see only few glimpses of their  life on camera. 

Exactly ....not everyone can be like Veeru ki camera dekhte he patni ke charno mein gir jaaye aur dekhne wale kahein..wah wah....kya pati hai..kya pati hai...world ka beshtesht pati..👏

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wow I don't know why everyone is on about couples not being glued and shit. Why does everyone start comparing celebs to themselves? Normal people behave different obviously and those in limelight, follow certain other codes of conduct. Normally, it would be fine if the husband just went and stood elsewhere but if there was a picture being taken or something, it would still be weird. Especially because they came to the stage together. And she's pregnant. The normal thing would be to stay by her side. But I think he went to the other end to be humble and let others feel important, which is nice. The embarrassment really started when Alia made a face and had Karan call him to stand next to her. That really was embarrassing, she looked embarrassed that he went to stand elsewhere and I don't see why someone can't make a topic on this. 

People on IF make all sorts of topics but if they don't agree with you, they will call you everything from immature, jealous, stupid and what not, amongst the milder insults lol If you don't agree, just ignore it na, why be after the TM like that! Bunch of bullies.

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

But you (among others) are choosing to pick up the most embarrassing clips from their lives and using them to troll her at one of the most vulnerable times a woman goes through in her life.

Have a heart for a fellow human, behen.

It is still a choice tho! wish people (esp. breeders and ‘straight’ folk) didn't normalize it as if it's a thing that just 'happens to happen' to women.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: powpow

It is still a choice tho! wish people (esp. breeders and ‘straight’ folk) didn't normalize it as if it's a thing that just 'happens to happen' to women.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

What's a breeder in the human context?