Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I didnโ€™t get it ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: lauriesa

What pain is this? I am not the one that is dismissive of his wife, like am I forcing Ranbir to act like this? This is just an observation of famous people who chose to be famous in public.

No. This is not "just an observation". This is nitpicking and crucifying someone for just walking. For just existing. What is so embarrassing in Ranbir going to greet Rajamouli??. Couples are not supposed to be glued together I hope you know that right?

That is why I am so glad I am not famous. I am 100% sure the likes of you would have crucified me for just existing because I am not all smiling. I feel awkward in public. Don't have much to talk about. That is why so many people don't feel comfortable sharing their work in their own name. They know that they would be scrutinized just for breathing 

It's not funny. Neither is something to be proud of. Its honestly very scary state

Edited by M.Wheeler - 1 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

But you (among others) are choosing to pick up the most embarrassing clips from their lives and using them to troll her at one of the most vulnerable times a woman goes through in her life.

Have a heart for a fellow human, behen.

I personally don't find anything embarrassing in their clip. They are literally just walking toward the stage. Couples are not supposed to be glued all the time

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why Alia is that cringey? that print on back ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

No. This is not "just nan observation". This is nitpicking and crucifying someone for just walking. For just existing. What is so embarrassing in Ranbir going to greet Rajamouli??. Couples are not supposed to be glued together I hope you know that right?

That is why I am so glad I am not famous. I am 100% sure the likes of you would have crucified me for just existing because I am not all smiling. I feel awkward in public. Don't have much to talk about. That is why so many people don't feel comfortable sharing their work in their own name. They know that they would be scrutinized just for breathing 

It's not funny. Neither is something to be proud of. Its honestly very scary state

Are we even watching the same video? They get on stage, he goes on the other side, Alia is looking at him confused at why he is standing there, then Karan tells Ranbir to stand next to Alia.

Why are the excuses for this man child who has history of actually being a man child. If you don't find anything wrong with this, then good for you, but myself I found it strange

I am not going to change my stance just to appease you.

Edited by lauriesa - 1 years ago
ShaliniTv thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't find anything embarrassing about this Video, other than the dress Alia's wearing ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I only noticed baby on board in Alia's dress 

YourCat thumbnail

At 0:18 it says potty in the song? Or did i hear wrongly ๐Ÿ˜•

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chalo shuru ho Gaye phir se  

There is absolutely nothing embarrassing here in this video. Both of them walk to the stage and RK goes and greet other people on the stage and just stands there - whatโ€™s wrong here lol - Gosh!! ๐Ÿ˜† 

Soaps kam dekha karo๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Sabse bura toh inn caption waalo ke liye lagta hai. Itna jhoot bolna padta hai when the images are stark opposite of what the caption. It's like they are writing irony filled caption.

Buts it's the baby on board that gets to me so much๐Ÿคฃ who thought of that?๐Ÿคฃ