What do you think is the best season of Naagin?

Poll

Best season of Naagin?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I liked s3 more than any other season considering execution. 

S5 i like for its ml otherwise it was okay. 

S1 even though it was good crisp on point story i can watch s1 only once.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elinuh thumbnail

Season 3 just had everything good in it, romantic scenes, good plot, comedy, good balance screen time and lines between huge cast, the villains were just great and mahir & bela had such good romantic & jealousy scenes.

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like 1,3 and 5. Though by the end they ruined season 5. S1 is absolute classic. S3 :  Behir is fantastic. But now with each passing season the story is soo diluted and Ekta is so obsessed with increasing the the powers of naagin she forgot they first needs brains to use those powers. Seriously S1 nagins are just normal naagins but they did better than so called sesh naagin. 

Eydis thumbnail

Season 3 And season 5

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

It's Naagin 1 as it doesn't have much loopholes and everything was on point and it was perfectly balanced. While in other seasons, there is no such balance.

urmita thumbnail

S1 and S3 are best for me...but if I had to choose one then its S1...first of the series, well thought story, least loopholes of all...and kitne bhi mahanaagrani, naagrani, adi naagin, shesh naagin etc a jae...no naagin in this series have been shown more naagin-like or powerful than Shivanya and shesha...

later as seasons went the naagins became more human in nature...

Would have mentioned N5 as well but the way they ended it by destrying everything, I still have PTSD about that I think, so dont wanna remember...

Edited by urmita - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: urmita

S1 and S3 are best for me...but if I had to choose one then its S1...first of the series, well thought story, least loopholes of all...and kitne bhi mahanaagrani, naagrani, adi naagin, shesh naagin etc a jae...no naagin in this series have been shown more naagin-like or powerful than Shivanya and shesha...

later as seasons went the naagins became more human in nature...

Would have mentioned N5 as well but the way they ended it by destrying everything, I still have PTSD about that I think, so dont wanna remember...

n5 ending is a comedy ðŸ¤£ a farishta can have affair with human and give birth to a daughter. But he felt naagin cheel mohabbat is wrong. Shehnaaz gills dialogue would suite this situation tauda kutta tomy mera kutta kutta🤣 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

n5 ending is a comedy ðŸ¤£ a farishta can have affair with human and give birth to a daughter. But he felt naagin cheel mohabbat is wrong. Shehnaaz gills dialogue would suite this situation tauda kutta tomy mera kutta kutta🤣 

Well now u say that...remember how upset we all were at the time?😛 That KTH whatever being flop and getting ended in a month is proof of how upset everyone including channel was about that🤣

but yeah that farishta was a joke...🤣should have called him demon instead...

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: urmita

Well now u say that...remember how upset we all were at the time?😛 That KTH whatever being flop and getting ended in a month is proof of how upset everyone including channel was about that🤣

but yeah that farishta was a joke...🤣should have called him demon instead...

i remember ðŸ˜† that chandni and farista was the worst tracks of n5. Which doomed the show. ðŸ˜†kth recieved lot of negative publicity.this is what happens when they build house on grave ðŸ¤£ n5 ka bhoot ne usse bhi nigal liya🤣

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i remember ðŸ˜† that chandni and farista was the worst tracks of n5. Which doomed the show. ðŸ˜†kth recieved lot of negative publicity.this is what happens when they build house on grave ðŸ¤£ n5 ka bhoot ne usse bhi nigal liya🤣

That was our exact sentiment I think...Vani ko maar k new show start karoge? we boycott u🤣