Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sorein

You are talking about men romancing women who could be their daughter! Some of them are almost half their age. What does it have to do with a 40 year old woman marrying a man in his 30’s?

They get called out too. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

They get called out too. 

Shahid is trashed all the time for marrying Mira. Lol. So is Ranbir. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sorein

You are talking about men romancing women who could be their daughter! Some of them are almost half their age. What does it have to do with a 40 year old woman marrying a man in his 30’s?

Plenty of people make fun of Ranbir and Alia as a couple. As she still has a youthful innocent child-like glow to her appearance. While he is clearly aging. (Result of alcoholism/ drugs).  So the reverse is also done. Anyways Katrina still looks beautiful to me. Even with the botox and fillers she is more attractive than likes of Jahnvi, Sara, Ananya and Alia. I will even include an outsider. Despite being a good actress and very sweet. Facial features wise even Kriti is pretty ordinary looking. I feel both Katrina and Vicky are lucky to have each other. And that glow shows when they are together and looking so happy. Unlike many Bollywood couples recently that look totally fake and put on being in love. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Plenty of people make fun of Ranbir and Alia as a couple. As she still has a youthful innocent child-like glow to her appearance. While he is clearly aging. (Result of alcoholism/ drugs).  So the reverse is also done. Anyways Katrina still looks beautiful to me. Even with the botox and fillers she is more attractive than likes of Jahnvi, Sara, Ananya and Alia. I will even include an outsider. Despite being a good actress and very sweet. Facial features wise even Kriti is pretty ordinary looking. I feel both Katrina and Vicky are lucky to have each other. And that glow shows when they are together look so happy. Unlike many bollywood couples recently that look totally fake and put on being in love. 

I think people don't think kat might not have a great career not just cuz of her age and looks or because she is married. It is also because of the kind of roles/work she does. This isn't the 90s anyways. The problem is more cuz of her lack of acting skills. Her fame and stardom is mostly because of her beauty.. which is visibly fading. There are some older women who still look much younger, like Shilpa & Malaika despite their age. Kat was very beautiful in her prime. I agree they both look happy together and who knows, Kat might be planning a family, and foray into other businesses like her beauty brand. I think she has the smartness to do good whatever she does.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I think people don't think kat might not have a great career not just cuz of her age and looks or because she is married. It is also because of the kind of roles/work she does. This isn't the 90s anyways. The problem is more cuz of her lack of acting skills. Her fame and stardom is mostly because of her beauty.. which is visibly fading. There are some older women who still look much younger, like Shilpa & Malaika despite their age. Kat was very beautiful in her prime. I agree they both look happy together and who knows, Kat might be planning a family, and foray into other businesses like her beauty brand. I think she has the smartness to do good whatever she does.

I am in agreement that Katrina in recent years makes herself look bad with all the fillers and botox. The thing is those are temporary. And you can get much better anti-aging treatments done that work better and result in a much more natural-looking appearance. There is HIFU, Ultherapy, Laser wrinke removal, nonsurgical facelifts, and red light therapy. So much that results in a much more natural-looking appearance. Shilpa Shetty also gets a lot of work done. Even Anil Kapoor described how her lips looked like balloons after she just had juvaderm injected in them. Then they started to look great after few days. Again everyone ages to some extent. To me Katrina is still pretty. She is just making herself look more artificial than she probably even needs to. Maybe she feels the pressure because people can't stop talking about her marrying someone younger. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

BlackWitch thumbnail

Aww, cry me a river, little snowflake.

Originally posted by: lauriesa

I wish we could downvote posts. Because I would downvote this disgusting post 100x.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

I am in agreement that Katrina in recent years makes herself look bad with all the fillers and botox. The thing is those are temporary. And you can get much better anti-aging treatments done that work better and result in a much more natural-looking appearance. There is HIFU, Ultherapy, Laser wrinke removal, nonsurgical facelifts, and red light therapy. So much that results in a much more natural-looking appearance. Shilpa Shetty also gets a lot of work done. Even Anil Kapoor described how her lips looked like balloons after she just had juvaderm injected in them. Then they started to look great after few days. Again everyone ages to some extent. To me Katrina is still pretty. She is just making herself look more artificial than she probably even needs to. Maybe she feels the pressure because people can't stop talking about her marrying someone younger. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I was thinking maybe she's white and has different genetics that make her look older? I am under the impression that Asians age better than most caucasians. She isn't really that old either. I know people irl who get nothing done and are same age and older but they look fine.. not so different from early 30s?

vishaka29 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ranveer thinks all Bollywood is out of his aukaat. He said something similar in Simi show that I am not dating Anushka cuz she is better than me and dating someone better looking etc ends in humiliation

Should stop putting himself and others down although I agree with the statement πŸ˜†

Edited by vishaka29 - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I was thinking maybe she's white and has different genetics that make her look older? I am under the impression that Asians age better than most caucasians. She isn't really that old either. I know people irl who get nothing done and are same age and older but they look fine.. not so different from early 30s?

Yeah, she does have some caucasian genes that do age a little faster than Indian ones. I thought she was at least half indian. Maybe I am wrong? But like I said with so many advance anti-aging treatments coming out pretty soon everyone will look early 30s no matter how old they are. Lol! 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lol reminds me of Dolly Bindra - Aukaat pe Mat jaaaaanaaaaasa πŸ˜‘🀬😑🀬 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 years ago