Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

My reaction as a whole to this is Ranveer needs to shut up and stop talking down on himself. That is just as bad as being arrogant. When I had low self-esteem issues I would do that to myself. You shouldn't be arrogant but knowing your worth is important to. It just enables those who are truly insecure to treat you poorly. 

Deepika would be out of his league if he didn't have anything to offer. He is currently the number uno in Bollywood among male actors. Yes, despite all the flops he has had an amazing career. He is a good actor and an amazing person. The only place he somewhat lacks to Deepika is she is more conventionally attractive. But I would say Deepika also lacks in comparison to Ranveer in terms of talent. They are actually very much in each other's league. The same goes for Vicky-Kat. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

She’s not half Indian, her father is white too and is probably of French descent. The half Indian was a thing for the PR when she started out. From her pics that I have seen, she looks a lot like her father. She may have some Middle Eastern genes I think.  

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Yeah, she does have some caucasian genes that do age a little fast than Indian ones. I thought she was at least half indian. Maybe I am wrong? But like I said with so many advance anti-aging treatments coming out pretty soon everyone will look early 30s no matter how old they are. Lol! 

Which anti-aging treatments? Also I am wondering I have fair skin but I am not Caucasian. So does that mean I will age fast or I won’t because I am Asian? 😕

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: The_Best

Which anti-aging treatments? Also I am wondering I have fair skin but I am not Caucasian. So does that mean I will age fast or I won’t because I am Asian? 😕

HIFU, Ultherapy, Laser wrinke removal, nonsurgical facelifts, and red light therapy are the anti-aging treatments I was talking about. No one can no for sure how fast or slow someone can age. It has a lot to due with stress load and maintenance as well. There is facial yoga. Just looking at Barack Obama before he was President he could also have been confused for someone in his early thirties and now look at him. 

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sounds like a distraction from the noise of his FF win....

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Correct for Veeru but Vicky is fine....

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: WittyFlair

Sounds like a distraction from the noise of his FF win....

Both husband wife use same PR right? 
That explains…

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Correct for Veeru but Vicky is fine....

You mean DP is out of Veers's league? 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

no wonder aap nanga ho gaye😆aukaat kuch badhi kya?

BlackWitch thumbnail

I don’t know what HGOTY stands for, but Katrina has always been known for her beauty through which she gets flower pot roles and item songs in big budget movies. That has been the peak of her success. She was never a good actor, and none of her performances would go down in history as a stellar one.

You must have heard - ugte suraj ko har koi salaam karta hai. Well, Katrina is now a doobta sooraj as all the chamak was due to her beauty, which is waning rapidly. 

Vicky is a promising star, who is delivering critically acclaimed and commercially successful performances. He has a bright future ahead and did not need to “settle for Katrina” (terminology is as per the topic) as he was getting great roles even before their relationship happened.

That said, they both make a lovely couple and a marriage needs more than looks and power to be successful.

Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Katrina akeli star hai jo last decade me 4 HGOTY di hai 

Itna to Aamir aur Salman ne nahi diya 

Uska make up brand bhi successful hai abhi award jita hai koi 

Vicky good actor hai lekin usko jo clout aur status Katrina kaaran mila hai wo shayad saalon ki mehnat ke baad bhi na milta