Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sorein

Looks are subjective no matter the gender or age. People can have different tastes, that’s not an issue. You know well that’s not the problem with the comment. The constant obsession over the age of women is problematic. It was absolutely unnecessary to mention age (it’s rarely a factor for men) so it was ageist and misogynistic.

No offence, but that's a lie. Khans and Akki are always shamed over romancing younger actresses. SRK and Sallu are always age-shamed here and called prunes, and you don't care. Nobody does. So why the double standards when an actress is called the same? 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

If I had to be mean, I would say the reverse is true for Vicky-Kat 😶 She is an ageing star, who has already lost a large part of her stardom and has been on the wane for a long while now.

All her plastic modifications are very visible on the face these days. They have been from the days of Jagga Jasoos, which I saw in the theatre. Couldn’t take my eyes off the horror that was unfolding on the big screen on Kat’s otherwise pretty face.

Vicky has many good years of amazing performances left in him and he is one of the most bankable actors, who is slowly but surely rising up the charts. He also looks quite dapper when he wears the right clothes and grooms himself well.

Honestly, from a superficial level alone, he could have done much better than Katrina 🤷‍♀️

Katrina akeli star hai jo last decade me 4 HGOTY di hai 

Itna to Aamir aur Salman ne nahi diya 

Uska make up brand bhi successful hai abhi award jita hai koi 

Vicky good actor hai lekin usko jo clout aur status Katrina kaaran mila hai wo shayad saalon ki mehnat ke baad bhi na milta 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

this whole marrying out of your league thing has a very competitive connotation, like marriage is some jackpot and you won some prize beating everyone (think alia, which is very sad), basically marriage is to generate envy in others like i got placed in xyz  company with so many perks, look at you losers with your ugly spouses, now envy me

in real world  I have seen people (especially the elderly ones) say so and so got lucky and has married well, bade khushnaseeb hain, acchi dulhan/dulha mil gaya, ghar bas gaya type 🤣

this out of league I have never heard

Edited by vcs17 - 1 years ago
StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

No offence, but that's a lie. Khans and Akki are always shamed over romancing younger actresses. SRK and Sallu are always age-shamed here and called prunes, and you don't care. Nobody does. So why the double standards when an actress is called the same? 

Katrina is only 4 years older than Vicky, why you acting like she is like 20 years older than him?

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I dislike the word aukaat he couldve just said league.

Deepika is reserved and classy whereas Ranveer is a clown who thinks acting girly and making passes at men is funny. 

Vicky and Kat barring age difference atleast have similar personalities. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I def feel Vicky is an upgrade from Ranbir. Who def looks like he is aging fast? He is more talented (IMO). And overall much nicer guy not known to be a player. Go head have another belly laugh! 

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Everyone wants respect and acceptance, so Katrina maybe got that from Vicky so that is why she married him and vise versa. 

It's us audience who make these actresses feel they need to do all this botox to make them look younger due to ageist comments. By the time a woman hit 30's they are considered old seriously 😵, we are still young at that age. They get less movie offers unlike men in their 30's. 

There must be something about Ranveer that made Deepika chose him as her life partner and vise versa. The people who told them must be their crazy fans, they should mind their own business, their personal life has nothing to do with them. Why some fans think they own these stars and meddle in their personal life, why cant they just stick to their professional life. 

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

am feeling bad for Assman now. Rula diya. 😛That can't be a nice feeling- that his wife is out of his league. Well, there's a remedy. He can cut down on his chichora panti. That might help him narrow the gap. Where there's a will, there's a way😛😆

After Assman showing everyone his ass and almost ending up in jail, now he tries again with the "best husband" way i guess. But no sane person going to buy his BS becuase everyone knows what kind of Assman he really is.

Edited by Kaya65 - 1 years ago
Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

A fact? Pleeaase, it is your interpretation if things, it’s hardly a proven fact.

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Its not ageism or misogyny, its a fact. We don't live in a perfect world. Though I think looks and career apart, Kat and Vicky do look genuinely in love with one another. 

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

You are talking about men romancing women who could be their daughter! Some of them are almost half their age. What does it have to do with a 40 year old woman marrying a man in his 30’s?

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22