Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sorein

What a lovely ageist and misogynistic comment…nothing new on IF but still disgusting.

There's nothing misogynistic here. Every word of what she said is true, unfortunately. I like Katrina and her pairing with Vicky, but he looks way better than her. 

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

lol I remember his aukaat dialogue

Bigg boss 7 the one and only bigg boss season I watched and it was amazing 

Even the live feed was crazy and got to see live fights 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ok ranveer but u speaking on others too 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is such a problematic statement from Ranveer. He needs to shut up. 

How are they out of their aukaad? They are all pretty much self made. Yes all four of them had “access” but it’s still their hard work that made them stars. For me, Ranveer isn’t “lower” than Deepika 

Vicky may be “newer” than Katrina but his journey has been legendary in my opinion. Literally nobody knew him before Raazi and then boom. 4 years later (including a pandemic) he’s one of the top heroes, and doing better (and more respected) than the likes of Varun, Arjun, Tiger etc. When it comes to acting his career is superior to Katrina.

My issue is that if Katrina or Deepu married Varun or Arjun, nobody would question the “aukaad”, just because they are star sons while giving flops and being horrible actors. They married good men. We all saw what aukaad matching to them when they dated the pichkari boy. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TitForTat

Those people might be related to Armaan Kohli 😆

That man was always angry about something 😭

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

am feeling bad for Assman now. Rula diya. 😛That can't be a nice feeling- that his wife is out of his league. Well, there's a remedy. He can cut down on his chichora panti. That might help him narrow the gap. Where there's a will, there's a way😛😆

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Looks are subjective no matter the gender or age. People can have different tastes, that’s not an issue. You know well that’s not the problem with the comment. The constant obsession over the age of women is problematic. It was absolutely unnecessary to mention age (it’s rarely a factor for men) so it was ageist and misogynistic.

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

There's nothing misogynistic here. Every word of what she said is true, unfortunately. I like Katrina and her pairing with Vicky, but he looks way better than her. 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mujhe itni der se lag raha tha log Ranveer ko aake bata rahe hain ki unki wife un logon ki ( jo log Ranveer se gossip kar rahe hain ), unki aukaat ke bahar hai. 🤭🤭

Par Abhi Abhi mujhe realisation hua ki log Ranveer 
ko aake yeh bata rahe hain ki Ranveer ki wife toh Ranveer ki aukaat se bhi bahar hai.. 😧😧

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sorein

What a lovely ageist and misogynistic comment…nothing new on IF but still disgusting.

Its not ageism or misogyny, its a fact. We don't live in a perfect world. Though I think looks and career apart, Kat and Vicky do look genuinely in love with one another. 

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Arey he said people (in this case script writer) say that usne yeh kab bola he believes it?! 😆