Gud Se Meetha Ishq - Such A Beautiful Way To Mark The 100th Episode!

Posted: 1 years ago

So finally our beloved show clocked its 100th episode tonight. 🥳    🥳

Not gonna lie, I was quite skeptical regarding today's episode as on one hand, I wanted a light-hearted episode, celebrating the theme of the show    while on the other hand, I was annoyed thinking about how they are going to waste it on Pari's unnecessary drama.   

Luckily, the makers stuck to celebrating the occasion and I couldn't be more grateful to them.

🤗 🤗 🤗

While they hinted at Pallavi's backstory, keeping an open end for future frictions, they also focused on so many other things that tied the past with the present.   

Thank God that they finally remembered to acknowledge that once upon a time, Kaju used to be an independent tour guide. 🤔 🤔 🤔 By revealing how she kept herself up-to-date using the latest technology, they provided us some insight into her character as well since now we realize she's much more than the naive village belle Bhoomi thinks her to be and is in fact a smart individual to her credit. 

👍🏼 👍🏼 👍🏼

And the flashback of her hugging Neel's jacket was such a good addition! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ The parallel between her heartache back then 😭 😭 😭 and her happiness at present with the jacket being the only constant was... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

However, for me, the best part of the episode was the interaction between Neel and Kajal. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

They have come a long way from being mere acquaintances to friends and now partners. But one thing remains constant - Neel's care for Kajal. No matter the circumstances, her happiness is his priority and he'll do anything to make her smile.   ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  

Tonight when they performed their post-wedding rituals, for those few minutes it didn't matter what will go wrong in the future episodes and how the Khuranas will make their lives hell as all I could see was two people who were madly in love and were genuinely happy in each other's companionship. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I just hope the show achieves many such milestones without degrading the basic storyline so that we get to enjoy the journey of two amazing human beings being there for each other and fighting all odds together...

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Congratulations to the makers, writers, producers, all technical personnel, and of course, the amazing cast for making such a beautiful show! 👏 👏 👏

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Sutapasima

Nush_rat dear , please change your thread into 100 episode celebration thread.

I will get this GA 

How can I change that? I mean, I'm not familiar with the process. 😳

https://twitter.com/TellywoodSB/status/1563377995342962694

Congrats Gifkaro GIF - Congrats Gifkaro Kudos GIFs

Originally posted by Nush_Rat

How can I change that? I mean, I'm not familiar with the process. 😳

Tag all your friends and members of this forum n ask them to join in greeting this show on completion of milestone 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

Hey guys! Let's celebrate this occasion. 🥳 🥳 🥳

Noice! 🥳congratulations team! 🥳

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

Noice! 🥳congratulations team! 🥳

Neel is definitely a perfect guy... Like I had this complain of he not accepting kaju as wife. But took all her responsibility, but now nothing more to say. He's a perfect human being as whole The way he loves her cares for her nd understand her

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Neel is definitely a perfect guy... Like I had this complain of he not accepting kaju as wife. But took all her responsibility, but now nothing more to say. He's a perfect human being as whole The way he loves her cares for her nd understand her

For me, it was more of sympathy for Kaju because Neel too was justified in his stance. I just wanted him to introspect so that he could be fair to both the girls. And now that he has, I no longer have any qualms.

Congrats! the good thing about this channel so far is that they don't worry about TRPs. But still I hope this show manages to get higher trps soon