Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

You don't get it. Itni entries mein se 10 ko shortlist kkarna will take me a good few hours.😆 I did read them and planned to vote but mujhe pata nahi tha ill be able to vote, agar pata hota to kahiin numbers note kar leti🥺

And Tia idk how i missed the tag...just checked it now phooti kismat...anyway once I am done with packing then I will try to vote if I stay awake late. Kyunki morning mein meri flight hai

Kaahe chale? Mere liye gift zaroor laana.

Flight mein bhi you sit and choose😂

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Kaahe chale? Mere liye gift zaroor laana.

Flight mein bhi you sit and choose😂

Okay, I will bring you Pakistan ka khana.😆

Uske liye plane mein wifi chahiye hoga🤣

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

You don't get it. Itni entries mein se 10 ko shortlist kkarna will take me a good few hours.😆 I did read them and planned to vote but mujhe pata nahi tha ill be able to vote, agar pata hota to kahiin numbers note kar leti🥺

And Tia idk how i missed the tag...just checked it now phooti kismat...anyway once I am done with packing then I will try to vote if I stay awake late. Kyunki morning mein meri flight hai

We wanted to keep open voting as a surprise 😂

No problem, have a safe flight! 🤗 Aaram se vote karna. You have time till September 24th.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Okay, I will bring you Pakistan ka khana.😆

Uske liye plane mein wifi chahiye hoga🤣

Airhostess ko bolna😂

MochaQueen thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: tournesol

We wanted to keep open voting as a surprise 😂

No problem, have a safe flight! 🤗 Aaram se vote karna. You have time till September 24th.

im away from IF until Diwali😆

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Its really difficult to choose only 10 & 2 between all those wonderful entries respectively. But I will try to choose & vote or I may skip too. Thanks for the tag, Tia. 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Dream Weavers

Originally posted by: allizzwell

OMG….🤩😍such a beautiful creative contest and awesome entries. You guys are so creative and brilliant. I can’t frame a single onesmiley13and here it’s been raining entries, Hence a huge huge applause to u amazing guyssmiley32smiley32 aur kaise na ho…such creative organisers …Oye nakhrewaali and Tournesoul…Tiara…smiley27u r no less creative seeing the contest announcement post, waah ..impressed!smiley9 Getting to vote…I am finding it difficult to cut it to 10 smiley22as all r lovely..will give it a try to choose tho. All the best to all participants 🤗

Thanks for all your kind words, Laxmi 🤗 The participants are really creative. And I am glad the difficult task of judging is shared by all of us. The contest idea was Shibani's, I am only helping her with organizing. My first reaction when I heard her idea was: oh no, that means I can't participate 😂 Thanks for taking out some time to vote, it really means a lot ❤️

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

So, what happens now? Judges have voted, authors and other members have voted. The voting thread is closed to replies. Are the organizers just counting votes over these past five days? Or, are they still deciding how much weight to give judges' votes, how many winners there should be, how long to wait for siggies to be ready, etc.?

On what date should we expect a result?

When can authors reveal who wrote which story? When can we openly discuss what we liked or disliked about each story, who had the same idea, or what is the context of each story? When can we publish our stories in the Fan Fiction section, request covers, offer them as writing prompts etc.?

Even a reply of 8-12 words would be appreciated.

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

So, what happens now? Judges have voted, authors and other members have voted. The voting thread is closed to replies. Are the organizers just counting votes over these past five days? Or, are they still deciding how much weight to give judges' votes, how many winners there should be, how long to wait for siggies to be ready, etc.?

On what date should we expect a result?

When can authors reveal who wrote which story? When can we openly discuss what we liked or disliked about each story, who had the same idea, or what is the context of each story? When can we publish our stories in the Fan Fiction section, request covers, offer them as writing prompts etc.?

Even a reply of 8-12 words would be appreciated.

It's easier to ask all this questions not not even giving a thought about how much time and effort is spent on organising such interesting contests. 

It's not easy to compile hundreds of entries, setting them alphabetically, making sure not even one of the entry is missed, making sure the voters are naming and numbering the entries correctly. 

And then counting the votes and recounting them to make sure nothing is a miss isn't easy either. 

Creative things take time, there can't be a date of every result. 

Even an acknowledgement of 8-12 words for the organisers would be appreciated. 

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Plot Pundits

Originally posted by: Animagus_Shiri

It's easier to ask all this questions not not even giving a thought about how much time and effort is spent on organising such interesting contests. 

It's not easy to compile hundreds of entries, setting them alphabetically, making sure not even one of the entry is missed, making sure the voters are naming and numbering the entries correctly. 

And then counting the votes and recounting them to make sure nothing is a miss isn't easy either. 

Creative things take time, there can't be a date of every result. 

Even an acknowledgement of 8-12 words for the organisers would be appreciated. 

I had said this earlier too...Repeating it again in this context today. Hosting a contest or a game takes a whole lot of your time and hosts don't even get paid for doing these things in IF, still many don't bother to appreciate the efforts behind all these, instead they prefer criticizing the hosts or their efforts behind it, directly or indirectly, which is genuinely not cool at all. 

Kudos to you all in the FF team for hosting these kinds of contests, I know & understand that these stuffs are really time-consuming and everyone has their own busy lives outside IF too. Still, you people taking time to organize such contests is indeed commendable. 

Edited by Interstellarr - 1 years ago