Why is maya calling akshu

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't get it, why Maya calls Akshara akshu. Only her closed ones call her akshu, right? Also why they do are very cordial with each other. I thkught akshu would despise the kheras. If akshu and maya will be shown cordial, then make maya fal for kairav, not abhi, bcz if she goes for abhi, then i don't wanna see their sweet bond๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’Aru ki copy ni chiyh uski life me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amru4krish thumbnail

Originally posted by: chremma

I don't get it, why Maya calls Akshara akshu. Only her closed ones call her akshu, right? Also why they do are very cordial with each other. I thkught akshu would despise the kheras. If akshu and maya will be shown cordial, then make maya fal for kairav, not abhi, bcz if she goes for abhi, then i don't wanna see their sweet bond๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’Aru ki copy ni chiyh uski life me

Actually na... Muje bhi eh doubt aaya... Why she is calling her Akshu.... Thabhi... Muje laga Dr.Kunal would have build up a story so that she accepts this Akshu voice and Maya face wala idea ... And Akshara Ko Akshu bulao tho hi she will feel close to Maya and will sing songs with Apnapan.... ๐Ÿคฃ

Dont pheko Tamatar ๐Ÿคช

chremma thumbnail

Ye kya bop dia amru, mera sr ghum gya..apnapan wow๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„mujhy toh akshu la torture chiyh tha yr..so that can abbi make chutney of this khera siblings..but yha to they are acting as bffs๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Amru4krish thumbnail

Ye kya bop dia amru, mera sr ghum gya..apnapan wow๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„mujhy toh akshu la torture chiyh tha yr..so that can abbi make chutney of this khera siblings..but yha to they are acting as bffs๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Khera Chutney tho confirm.... After that uska haal ithna kharaabh hoga.... Phir Abhi should do heart surgery for Khera now in return for his hand surgery ... And Akshu back with Abhi ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Amru4krish - 1 years ago
chremma thumbnail

Darr khera ka ni kheri ka h..uska btao amru kya hoga

Amru4krish thumbnail

Darr khera ka ni kheri ka h..uska btao amru kya hoga

Kheri ki tho Hera Pheri Hone waala hey pakka..... How can she even agree for this golmaal.... ? She is ready to get fame by faking.... That shows she is one more Arohi.... Do anything but haasil karo..... And this time Abhi will be stuck or Kairav ... Big question mark.... 

I just want her to fall for Abhi so he can nicely band bajao her like he did to Arohi.... ๐Ÿ˜†

chremma thumbnail

Nhi i don't want her to fall for abhi..Tilak 4.0 dekhne ki himmt ni h mujhme๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Amru4krish thumbnail

Nhi i don't want her to fall for abhi..Tilak 4.0 dekhne ki himmt ni h mujhme๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Tilak 4.0 pakka nehi hoga.... Dont worry.... This Abhi 2.0 with his look itself sabh ko basm karega.... Not like Abhi 1.0 andhar hi  Thandav karke sabh supress karnewala.... ๐Ÿคฃ Tilak ka T bhi nehi hoga.... ๐Ÿ˜†

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Khera chutney.

New terminology

Suppose Goenka makes Kunal their damad.

Amru4krish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Khera chutney.

New terminology

Suppose Goenka makes Kunal their damad.