Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #41 - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

How was the episode guys šŸ¤£. 

Nothing much other than what we have already seen in the BTS...Ram and Priya camped up in the ware house for Maitri's delivery! Vedu the vamp was being very mean to Pihu but Pihu made kachra of her in front of media. 

Edited by smriti81 - 1 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Are they really going this way šŸ¤Ŗ. Without any reveal 

I think Ram is willing to accept Pihu despite thinking she is not his child. I am ok with the scenario but not with the events that led to this šŸ¤” but I felt so bad looking at Ram šŸ˜­ the way he says he wants the three of them to be family šŸ˜­

Usg95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Vedu still wants to marry Ram seriously šŸ¤£

Usg95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Adi ka comic timing is so good šŸ¤£

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

I hope they donā€™t mix up the DNA results. Donā€™t have a good feeling about this šŸ¤” it shouldnā€™t be like Priya finally tells Ram Pihu is his daughter but the DNA results are negative and Ram again goes back to being a jerk and this time to Pihu šŸ˜”

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usg95

Adi ka comic timing is so good šŸ¤£

I enjoyed that scene šŸ¤£

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I think Ram is willing to accept Pihu despite thinking she is not his child. I am ok with the scenario but not with the events that led to this šŸ¤” but I felt so bad looking at Ram šŸ˜­ the way he says he wants the three of them to be family šŸ˜­

I always wanted Ram to accept Pihu before knowing he was her father. So while I am excited about it. We all know Priya would say no given everything she knows like his evil family and all the other secrets. 

I think I wrote something similar in one of my OS not sure which one šŸ¤£. Ram saying this made Priya tell him the  Truth. I wish in the show atleast it makes Priya stop and realise that he still loves her a lot and maybe maybe she could stay with him. šŸ˜†

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The precap is really heartbreakingšŸ˜­!! He wants Priya and Pihu in his life inspite of the infidelity and Pihu's paternity being in question. His love is above and beyond those thingsā¤ļø!  Will Priya still not open up about Pihu's truth after this?? How can she still keep hiding the truth ?

BlurredLines thumbnail

I hope they donā€™t mix up the DNA results. Donā€™t have a good feeling about this šŸ¤” it shouldnā€™t be like Priya finally tells Ram Pihu is his daughter but the DNA results are negative and Ram again goes back to being a jerk and this time to Pihu šŸ˜”

Why are you scaring me. This can't happen šŸ„ŗ

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti81

The precap is really heartbreakingšŸ˜­!! He wants Priya and Pihu in his life inspite of the infidelity and Pihu's paternity being in question. His love is above and beyond those thingsā¤ļø!  Will Priya still not open up about Pihu's truth after this?? How can she still keep hiding the truth ?

Yesterday was Ram is an idiot session šŸ˜”. Today it is Poor Ram session šŸ„ŗ. The writers are playing with our emotions šŸ¤£