Bade Achhe Lagte hain 2 EDT #41

Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks for creating the new EDT ðŸ¤—

Yaara, check the replies that we were discussing reg shivi in past edt… had to dust off a little on ipc s😆 

Copy pasting from another thread @blurredlines in reply to your post 

I agree with most of the things you said but except one. I don't think Ram is being pure or big hearted but selfish, not in a bad way, but in a good way. Deep down he knows he is missing information but he is not even trying to find! Why? 

His relationship/reactions with priya changed after he got to know she is not married, he was good with pihu but became extra caring after he realised she doesn't use krish's name. 

He is purposefully not connecting the dots, bcz his guilt and regret might hurt more than shivina's death that he let his child suffer bcz of his insecurities. He very easily believe priya and nandini both. 

Him asking for them to stay and accept has nothing to do with big heart and purity but he knows he still loves priya who even after specifically saying loves Krish and pihu is his daughter never married him, doesn't lives with him and pihu doesn't share thame surname with her father. 

He knows something else is going on but is willing to live in ignorance as it's supposed bliss. 

Ram wants truth, remember that hospital scene it was added for him to start questioning his past. And he will when push comes to shove. 

Yesterday his my family is scared of you priya, well it is true they are scared of priya, but he has got the reason wrong. 

Ram right now wants his cake and eat it too but doesn't want to make any efforts for anything. He wants everything to go back to normal but he is not doing anything but point fingers on others. 

[/QOUTE=THECOOLDOCSID]

hey, I did see the episode, rather episodes smiley36 … 

yep, shivi tried to push priya out of her way, but listening the dialogue, I got more confirmation ki priya is going to be grievously hurt , somehow ram’s family will be involved. 

every thing priya did since isn’t just for Ishaan’s protection but also self immolating promises that she made to shivi just before that. smiley29

And Ishaan wasn’t supposed to be there… he was just going out to calm himself and shivi provokes him even more. And he is considering her a threat already as shivi threatened the soods while coming out saying that she will not let anyone of them to be happy and gave Akki an ultimatum of moving out. 

And then he sees her doing that to his aunt, who he values more than his own mother (at that point, he was hating sara, but is extremely attached to his priya maasi and rk, priya is extremely fond of him, like her own kid too)… it was reactionary defence, like how Pihu cuffed ram smiley36 

no pre meditation (mens rea) involved, and the act in itself wasn’t supposed to kill her, no caluclated action (actus rea)…but this is legality and I see your point that what he did was wrong too … 

P.S: I am not diminishing the loss of a loved one to death accidentally/ otherwise … it can’t be suddenly understood cause it was an accident and people should let go and make peace with it as soon as they know it with or without personal redemption of the culprit. 

[\qoute] 

So in conclusivity what I was saying is right ?

Originally posted by TheCoolDocSid

hey, I did see the episode, rather episodes  smiley36 â€¦ 

yep, shivi tried to push priya out of her way, but listening the dialogue, I got more confirmation ki priya is going to be grievously hurt , somehow ram’s family will be involved. 

every thing priya did since isn’t just for Ishaan’s protection but also self immolating promises that she made to shivi just before that. smiley29

And Ishaan wasn’t supposed to be there… he was just going out to calm himself and shivi provokes him even more. And he is considering her a threat already as shivi threatened the soods while coming out saying that she will not let anyone of them to be happy and gave Akki an ultimatum of moving out. 

And then he sees her doing that to his aunt, who he values more than his own mother (at that point, he was hating sara, but is extremely attached to his priya maasi and rk, priya is extremely fond of him, like her own kid too)… it was reactionary defence, like how Pihu cuffed ram smiley36 

no pre meditation (mens rea) involved, and the act in itself wasn’t supposed to kill her, no caluclated action (actus rea)…but this is legality and I see your point that what he did was wrong too â€¦ 

P.S: I am not diminishing the loss of a loved one to death accidentally/ otherwise … it can’t be suddenly understood cause it was an accident and people should let go and make peace with it as soon as they know it with or without personal redemption of the culprit. 

I am not judging Ishaan at all dear. I get his state of mind. What Shivina did was silly. No matter what Shubhu said, she should have been sensible to understand that Ishaan needed space. She never had brains of her own and she paid for her stupidity with her life. Ishaan was not mindful of his surroundings. Had he realised that they were standing at the edge of a staircase, he wouldn't have done what he did. But anger is never rational. The situation was messed up. 

My earlier comment was about Priya's dialogue - dhakka nahi diya tha, accident that. Accident it was for sure but it was a dhakka also ðŸ˜†

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 1 years ago

If Ram can setup a makeshift hospital in his room, why not set up one for Maitreyi and call the doctor over? And y is he driving? Doesn't he have drivers? And even if his car broke down, he is Ram Kapoor - a man with multiple means to exhaust. He could have easily arranged medics rather than perform the delivery along with his wife ðŸ¤“ Priya was part time mid wife kya? Kuch bhi 

P. S - Y is Maitreyi calling Ram jiju? And Ram was OK with it? 

Edited by BeyondHorizon - 1 years ago
Originally posted by RitikaS99

[/QOUTE=THECOOLDOCSID]

hey, I did see the episode, rather episodes smiley36 … 

yep, shivi tried to push priya out of her way, but listening the dialogue, I got more confirmation ki priya is going to be grievously hurt , somehow ram’s family will be involved. 

every thing priya did since isn’t just for Ishaan’s protection but also self immolating promises that she made to shivi just before that. smiley29

And then he sees her doing that to his aunt, who he values more than his own mother (at that point, he was hating sara, but is extremely attached to his priya maasi and rk, priya is extremely fond of him, like her own kid too)… it was reactionary defence, like how Pihu cuffed ram smiley36 

no pre meditation (mens rea) involved, and the act in itself wasn’t supposed to kill her, no caluclated action (actus rea)…but this is legality and I see your point that what he did was wrong too … 

[\qoute] 

So in conclusivity what I was saying is right ?

what you said is right Ritu! we discussed this from the time we expected accident of shivi, around holi time, right?…and we knew it would be an accident… so we didn’t get the shock factor as many audiences got… and almost all of us left the show by then😆

Bh’s version holds a different pov, which is right too…

upar dekh, bh ka comment( I will link it)… Mandy is also right cause what she is trying to say is dhakka lag gayi hai vs. dhakka di gayi hai , though there was no intent on ishan’s side, he did do it wilfully in the spur of the moment therefore causing accident.   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161664998

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 1 years ago
Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

If Ram can setup a makeshift hospital in his room, why not set up one for Maitreyi and call the doctor over? And y is he driving? Doesn't he have drivers? And even if his car broke down, he is Ram Kapoor - a man with multiple means to exhaust. He could have easily arranged medics rather than perform the delivery along with his wife ðŸ¤“ Priya was part time mid wife kya? Kuch bhi 

P. S - Y is Maitreyi calling Ram jiju? And Ram was OK with it? 

he is still vik’s brother(namesake) nah?😆

Originally posted by RitikaS99

Copy pasting from another thread @blurredlines in reply to your post 

I agree with most of the things you said but except one. I don't think Ram is being pure or big hearted but selfish, not in a bad way, but in a good way. Deep down he knows he is missing information but he is not even trying to find! Why? 

His relationship/reactions with priya changed after he got to know she is not married, he was good with pihu but became extra caring after he realised she doesn't use krish's name. 

He is purposefully not connecting the dots, bcz his guilt and regret might hurt more than shivina's death that he let his child suffer bcz of his insecurities. He very easily believe priya and nandini both. 

Him asking for them to stay and accept has nothing to do with big heart and purity but he knows he still loves priya who even after specifically saying loves Krish and pihu is his daughter never married him, doesn't lives with him and pihu doesn't share thame surname with her father. 

He knows something else is going on but is willing to live in ignorance as it's supposed bliss. 

Ram wants truth, remember that hospital scene it was added for him to start questioning his past. And he will when push comes to shove. 

Yesterday his my family is scared of you priya, well it is true they are scared of priya, but he has got the reason wrong. 

Ram right now wants his cake and eat it too but doesn't want to make any efforts for anything. He wants everything to go back to normal but he is not doing anything but point fingers on others. 

@bold - yeah It makes sense more ðŸ˜†. But he is scared to find answers hence living in denial😆 

Ram loves going back to normal without solving the issue. Remember just after it was revealed MS tried to kill him and Priya didn't tell it to him. He was like I just want our story to start ðŸ˜†. Didn't even listen to Priya explanation and was like i kept Vedika truth, you kept that truth. We are equal let go back to being normal 🤣