Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I can't understand how the hell the businessman of bandra is such a dumbo can't even see that the little girl is his daughter😡😡

What can i expect when his biology is so weak and he seem to be big time failure in that subject. He consummate his marriage with his wife and had a physical relationship yet he is damn dumb to at least introspect that consummation without protection can lead to pregnancy. This guy is the same who jumped like a monkey thinking his wife is pregnant and he was so proud that he did the deed when it was actually a false alarm & now he can't even connect dots that he did slept with Priya and that can lead to pregnancy. Oh yes changing clothes means Priya was sleeping with Krish. Where doea this man gets such thoughts and never once use his🧠to think with logic

The little girl habits likes & dislikes is a carbon copy of his and she has similar eyes to him yet he is so dumb. I have nothing more to say

The amount of🧠he uses for his useless🐊family and🪰if he uses half of it on connecting dots he would have got his answer by now

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RitikaS99

OMG!! That's what I'm saying too. That YES he did push her. There is no doubt that it was NOT a PUSH😆

I know it was a push, my point is that it was not only done in anger but also in defence. His fear came across as anger and aggression.😆 that's what I'm trying to put across. And that changes the meaning of the action. 

I am defending psychology behind it not the action. There is no denying that eshaan pushed her bcz he was FORCED to do that. So this made his action an ACT IN DEFENCE. 

And priya saying dhakka lag gya is right too. Bcz first the intent was never to hurt shivi but to just keep her away from priya to protect her also priya needs to maintain her cover. She can't go around telling people ki eshaan ne dhakka de diya. True!  

So even if eshaan ne dhakka DIYA, it will still be considered an accident bcz the intent was to protect and not hurt. Eshaan was pushed BY shivina to PUSH herself. 

What i was explaining was only the emotional and psychological condition of eshaan, priya and shivina behind it and not the action. 

exactly, you pointed out the psyche behind the action and Mandy pointed out the action perse..  that is the beauty of difference in opinions and perspectives, we get to see the side we didn't see or word out the things we might be dormantly observant towards...  An opportunity to hold a single idea/situation and be rational about it and learn it better... 

I initially thought Mandy was telling what ram was saying, but I understood correctly when she explained in terms of action perse... so I got my perspective cleared and agree with her ..

What you were saying is what I was saying too... Since a long time... so no need of further explanation for me to agree with it...👍🏼

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

I can't understand how the hell the businessman of bandra is such a dumbo can't even see that the little girl is his daughter😡😡

What can i expect when his biology is so weak and he seem to be big time failure in that subject. He consummate his marriage with his wife and had a physical relationship yet he is damn dumb to at least introspect that consummation without protection can lead to pregnancy. This guy is the same who jumped like a monkey thinking his wife is pregnant and he was so proud that he did the deed when it was actually a false alarm & now he can't even connect dots that he did slept with Priya and that can lead to pregnancy. Oh yes changing clothes means Priya was sleeping with Krish. Where doea this man gets such thoughts and never once use his🧠to think with logic

The little girl habits likes & dislikes is a carbon copy of his and she has similar eyes to him yet he is so dumb. I have nothing more to say

The amount of🧠he uses for his useless🐊family and🪰if he uses half of it on connecting dots he would have got his answer by now

makki and magarmach🤣

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Sahi hai pihu draggggggg him 🤣 hate him say u r mean u r ass u r blah blah 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

Sahi hai pihu draggggggg him 🤣 hate him say u r mean u r ass u r blah blah 

My poor RaPi heart 🥺

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The precap broke my heart 🥺 Ram pleading Priya 😭 hope she realises at least now that all he ever wanted was her 💔

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChmwetgP0Wd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Bottlewater thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Excuse me for my language but BALH 2 is pure shit.

Is there any concept of personal space in this serial?

Business deal marital status dekh ke kon sign karwata hai?

Married life is so personal. Lekin is serial m, stupid minister ki ego ko satisfy karwane ke liye Ram and Priya have to answerable to the world regarding their relationship. Like, what the hell??? 

Unke life m kya chal raha hai, everything has to be recorded and interviwed. Why are they answerable to the world? They do not owe their relationship to anyone..!!

Aur aaj toh reporters aur minister ki wife Ram Priya ke bedroom m aa gaye. Again, what the helll???? Bedroom is such a personal space.

Poor Pihu has to pretend for the deal. Ughhh!!??

Subtle misogyny , lack of communication skills, violating personal space is the base of balh 2.

Nakuul Mehta deserved a better serial. 

Only Pihu is the saving grace of this serial. 

Rant over.

BlurredLines thumbnail

How was the episode guys 🤣. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

The precap broke my heart 🥺 Ram pleading Priya 😭 hope she realises at least now that all he ever wanted was her 💔

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChmwetgP0Wd/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Are they really going this way 🤪. Without any reveal 

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bottlewater

Excuse me for my language but BALH 2 is pure shit.

Is there any concept of personal space in this serial?

Business deal marital status dekh ke kon sign karwata hai?

Married life is so personal. Lekin is serial m, stupid minister ki ego ko satisfy karwane ke liye Ram and Priya have to answerable to the world regarding their relationship. Like, what the hell??? 

Unke life m kya chal raha hai, everything has to be recorded and interviwed. Why are they answerable to the world? They do not owe their relationship to anyone..!!

Aur aaj toh reporters aur minister ki wife Ram Priya ke bedroom m aa gaye. Again, what the helll???? Bedroom is such a personal space.

Poor Pihu has to pretend for the deal. Ughhh!!??

Subtle misogyny , lack of communication skills, violating personal space is the base of balh 2.

Nakuul Mehta deserved a better serial. 

Only Pihu is the saving grace of this serial. 

Rant over.

In Ekta Kapoor's world of fiction this is all entertainment which according to her we the dumb audience lap up so she serves us this shit🤣🤣