Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bottlewater thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

After serving us a platter of mahanta with a generous topping of sacrifice by Priya Sood she is gonna elevate her abilities and become a doctor now . Ughhh!!?

Bhai kya chal raha hai iss serial main!???...

In paanch saalo m Priya ne mbbs kia???

Bottlewater thumbnail

Edited by Bottlewater - 1 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti81

And we are a Yo-Yo in the hands of these idiots...oscillating between loving and hating Ram and Priya alternately!! But at least we are not biased towards just one of them, like in a certain other space where irrespective of what happens, there are well defined bashing camps for each lead🤣

Well i have no problem criticising both characters 🤣. Because it is more fun that way. Trying to find logical and illogical reasons to defend them is the hard part. Just call them idiots and move on is easier 😆. 

Bottlewater thumbnail

Golu molu Pihu.....you are chooo cute..

I WANT TO HUG HER SO BADDDDDD.

I find Sandy irritating.

BlurredLines thumbnail

I realised why I prefer Maithryi over the other two sisters. Because she doesn't interfere in Ram and Priya life or pretend to be a matchmaker like Sara or continue working at the same company like Sandy 😆. 

Thus makes the only bond between Ram and Maithryi just relatable. Unlike Sara who aka got an ex husband who killed Ram's father, current son who accidentally killed Ram's sister. Maithryi comes with the least problem and treats Ram with respect unlike Sara who suddenly wants Ram to be her brother 

Bottlewater thumbnail

Edited by Bottlewater - 1 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bottlewater

Which men ( of Bade ache lagte hain -both seasons) you adore the most?

I'll go first

RAJAT KAPUR

Ram Kapoor (balh2) might be an idiot and I don't adore him as such. But he is half of the reason I am still around , actually 1/3 of the reason. The remaining 2/3 are Priya and Pihu. 

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

I really hope even DNA test come wrong. Ram trusts Priya over reports. That would just make his character arc remain the same but not sure 😆

Mandy and Nita.. kya yaar, itv ka sadism ka jhalak dikha rahe ho Dono 🤧 

me tho in tangents pe gayi hi nahi re baba😆 suddenly I am afraid  😳 

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 1 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

She is a cutie pie 🥰  

that kid is in a true sense backed up as “Bahubali” for that falling down balhal statue…erm I mean balh show😆

So True!! The entire show is on the little child’s shoulders. Rest of the characters  are so chaotic. WTH was today’s episode? So chaotic.  I hope Priya tells at least  Pihu’s truth. Rest Ramcan assume!! The writing is so disturbing!! So many wrongs don’t make things right!!

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smriti81

And we are a Yo-Yo in the hands of these idiots...oscillating between loving and hating Ram and Priya alternately!! But at least we are not biased towards just one of them, like in a certain other space where irrespective of what happens, there are well defined bashing camps for each lead🤣

bird brain baits … 🤷‍♀️🤭