Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I don't know why but I really like Maithryi and Ram bond the most among sood sisters . The whole sneak peak was good. Now only if we could have skipped the boxing ring and went to the hospital. 

The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

@bold - yeah It makes sense more 😆. But he is scared to find answers hence living in denial😆 

Ram loves going back to normal without solving the issue. Remember just after it was revealed MS tried to kill him and Priya didn't tell it to him. He was like I just want our story to start 😆. Didn't even listen to Priya explanation and was like i kept Vedika truth, you kept that truth. We are equal let go back to being normal 🤣

don’t even… get me started there…😆 us chuhe se aur on road breakdown se jo ptsd thi aaj tak bhula nahi paaye 🤪 

and a confession done in cryptic mode and consummation in mystery mode… 🤪

what were supposed to be beautiful and nostalgic and go to sequences for fd became cornerstone moments of statutory cautious circumstances where the leads were to be butchered in the most pathetic manner.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

don’t even… get me started there…😆 us chuhe se aur on road breakdown se jo ptsd thi aaj tak bhula nahi paaye 🤪 

and a confession done in cryptic mode and consummation in mystery mode… 🤪

what were supposed to be beautiful and nostalgic and go to sequences for fd became cornerstone moments of statutory cautious circumstances where the leads were to be butchered in the most pathetic manner.

@bold - Agreed. Most mature love story. You don't even know when anything happened 🤣

BlurredLines thumbnail

If not anything. The writers of this show gives me enough frustration to keep writing on this show 😆. Shot 4 updated 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5299184

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
The.cds thumbnail

@bold - Agreed. Most mature love story. You don't even know when anything happened 🤣

I don’t even blame ram in believing Priya’s infedility claims… unke morning after dekh ne ke bad, lagta hai kisi ko kuch hua hai?😤 also, in ram’s head, clothes change =gulu gulu completed🤣 

his logic rightly worked there, you see…😆

smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@bold - yeah It makes sense more 😆. But he is scared to find answers hence living in denial😆 

Ram loves going back to normal without solving the issue. Remember just after it was revealed MS tried to kill him and Priya didn't tell it to him. He was like I just want our story to start 😆. Didn't even listen to Priya explanation and was like i kept Vedika truth, you kept that truth. We are equal let go back to being normal 🤣

Totally agree...and some people are like that! They don't like too much emotional complexity and have major discomfort intolerance. They have highly avoidant attitude towards anything that is unpleasant or unsavoury in life. They would rather brush it off and move on in life...Ram is a typical Conflict Avoidant person. 

That is one of the main reasons why he is unable to see the truth of Nandini Kapoor. Because somewhere deep down he knows that Nandini does not really love him...she is just being good to her sautela beta out of pity, goodwill what have you, in his own mind. And he is too afraid to dig deeper in that space for fear of what he may find out. Just like he is too afraid to dig deeper into Pihu's parentage. He would rather live in his own illusory world than face uncomfortable reality. That is also why his goofy self resurfaces (as with Priya, Pihu post leap) immediately, cause making light of things is his coping mechanism to deal with difficult situations. 

And the only cure for these deep rooted insecurities is someone's unconditional love and support, which in this case is Priya for Ram. Only when Priya really stands beside him like a true 'Ardhangini' and supports him and forces him to face the reality of his step family, will he be able to grow out of this insecurity and come into his own. That aspect had started manifesting just before the leap as the two had become intimate and started trusting each other in the real sense. Priya was able to give him her complete trust always, but Ram's trust was just budding and Shivi's death with Priya's culpability became the death knell of that. Ram is emotionally a weak person, Priya though emotionally very soft from inside is also very practical and logical and clear headed compared to Ram. That is why he needs someone like her to be his guiding light. And she has decided it is high time to save him from himself now... which is what we will hopefully see in the future track...or NOT🤣    

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aarohi’s what’s in my bag segment ❤️ her answer on makeup was so cute 😆 she was like mujhe makeup pasand hai and when the reporter asked her she said I love lip balm. This guy then asked her what about kajal? She was like I am a kid and which kid uses a kajal 🤣 smart kid!

https://youtu.be/J_uvUUSTenU

The.cds thumbnail

She is a cutie pie 🥰  

that kid is in a true sense backed up as “Bahubali” for that falling down balhal statue…erm I mean balh show😆

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Wait so Ram n Priya r gonna reunite cause Ram got emotional and wants him n Pihu to be his family.

So he still doesn’t know Pihu is his child?! 

I am confused 😅

If Ram really wants to accept Pihu even after thinking she is not his child, well it’s really nice of him and shows he has a big heart, but it’s just damn unfair someone like him is kept in the dark about his own child.

Can they show a scene soon after RaYa patch up or whatever can they right after show  like Brinda showing him the DNA reports or Maitri telling him the truth or something??

Edited by RandomWaliLadki - 1 years ago
wallflowergirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheCoolDocSid

what you said is right Ritu! we discussed this from the time we expected accident of shivi, around holi time, right?…and we knew it would be an accident… so we didn’t get the shock factor as many audiences got… and almost all of us left the show by then😆

Bh’s version holds a different pov, which is right too…

upar dekh, bh ka comment( I will link it)… Mandy is also right cause what she is trying to say is dhakka lag gayi hai vs. dhakka di gayi hai , though there was no intent on ishan’s side, he did do it wilfully in the spur of the moment therefore causing accident.   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161664998

OMG!! That's what I'm saying too. That YES he did push her. There is no doubt that it was NOT a PUSH😆

I know it was a push, my point is that it was not only done in anger but also in defence. His fear came across as anger and aggression.😆 that's what I'm trying to put across. And that changes the meaning of the action. 

I am defending psychology behind it not the action. There is no denying that eshaan pushed her bcz he was FORCED to do that. So this made his action an ACT IN DEFENCE. 

And priya saying dhakka lag gya is right too. Bcz first the intent was never to hurt shivi but to just keep her away from priya to protect her also priya needs to maintain her cover. She can't go around telling people ki eshaan ne dhakka de diya. 

So even if eshaan ne dhakka DIYA, it will still be considered an accident bcz the intent was to protect and not hurt. Eshaan was pushed BY shivina to PUSH herself. 

What i was explaining was only the emotional and psychological condition of eshaan, priya and shivina behind it and not the action.