Priya OS : Her Perfect Plan

Posted: 1 years ago

Shot Cover Credit : Meri Talented Shibu aka oye_nakhrewaali. 

Shot Description :  

When you are facing against an opponent like Mrs Nandini Kapoor, shouting the truth won't work. Finding proof won't work, trying to plead won't work.  Priya Sood was aware of it and it had been the reason, she used underhand tactics to get to the truth. 

Priya Sood might not have fought fairly but some battles are meant to be won at whatever cost and by whatever means and she intend to win this battle.

Author's Note

Another OS because the current track just makes me so frustrated 😆

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Check it out if you are interested smiley31. If anyone else wanted to be tagged when I post something new let me know smiley20 or you can bookmark my writing index for this show. Where I will update the index each time , I write something new . 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5301037

Awesome os loved it this is what we want a strong firece priya fighting for her loved ones instead of hiding pihu and ishan truth she could have told everything to ram .Wish this could happen in serial 

This, ❤️ 

The level of mind games you played 🤩 

Making Mr.Dumber see the Mother Trap by Mrs.Dumb and she holds her horses back! ….👏👏👏 

I always wanted p to stand against n… simply coz of the characters they were, grey step mom in law and not so fine daughter in law… like how it happened during shivi’s chooda ceremony, 

or when both stood their ground regarding Ram’s breakdown of his trust on his father post manager confrontation and support to ishan during alibaug fiasco … 

And sometime down the line I genuinely wanted them to come together , for ram/family….,genuinely empathise eo, doing mil-dil coupley things ya kapoor girls camp outs/ get aways…. I expected too much too soon from itv show as it felt different 🤷‍♀️

I was definitely not expecting  evil saas and mahaan bahu who’s son/husband is puppet with no brain to himself 😤

ab kya kare 🤣

Edited by TheCoolDocSid - 1 years ago

Awesome, 👏 loved your badass Priya and her foolproof plan. It's high time Nandini gets the taste of her own medicines (pun intended).

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... awesome shot , marvellously penned 👏👏👏👏👏✨ great 👍

This is the Priya I so badly wanna see in the show 👏 Loved it Nita ❤️ and thank you once again for writing this wonderful OS to relieve us from the misery of what we saw in the show. Priya should trap Nandu in her own game. But instead she is falling more into it in the show 

Originally posted by LoveMyself_sri

Wow she uses her brain n executed. Loved it 

Thank you ❤️. Glad you liked it