Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Even I am on the same track. My focus is just the story. I'd usually take 50 episodes to decide the ship but I don't think if I'll stay (or the show stay) for 50 episodes. There are some loopholes as well... But if they execute a proper fight between Rajputs and Rani, it would overshadow.

i agree makers has to learn balancing out epis. Currently it looks very messed up story. Earlier they were trying to show pi as naughty, rocky as flirt and pavi as someone who has divine powers. But all of sudden they started showing pi as negative rocky as serious in his relationships and pavi as saviour. 

I really do not mind unless they really justify why pi waited for 20 years. Whats her connection with that house. How she become pi. They should stop dragging and start revealing things one by one. Else majority people will loose interest.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i agree makers has to learn balancing out epis. Currently it looks very messed up story. Earlier they were trying to show pi as naughty, rocky as flirt and pavi as someone who has divine powers. But all of sudden they started showing pi as negative rocky as serious in his relationships and pavi as saviour. 

I really do not mind unless they really justify why pi waited for 20 years. Whats her connection with that house. How she become pi. They should stop dragging and start revealing things one by one. Else majority people will loose interest.

That is the biggest loophole in the story so far. If they are not revealing it fast, at least they should hint that there is a mystery behind Pishachini's wait so we can understand that makers didn't forget that factor. But...

Naughty means? In what sense?

firewings_diya thumbnail

She was flirting with rocky. Trying to play hide and seek like a kid. But now all of sudden her character took uturn 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

She was flirting with rocky. Trying to play hide and seek like a kid. But now all of sudden her character took uturn 

I find her the same as in she was always out for vengeance and only considered Rocky as a means to an end.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

I find her the same as in she was always out for vengeance and only considered Rocky as a means to an end.

yeah i think she made it clear in today's  epi that she is only behind rocky for her vengeance. She even calls her as rangeela which i dont disagree ðŸ˜† like he looks joker to me. Why cant we have harsh which we had in kth. When rocky was checking blood on his grandpas head i remembered those scenes on comedy movie where people break egg on taklu's head. I can never take him seriously with this character ðŸ˜†

I will not be suprised if he becomes like divya's husband in divya drasti. Chela of pi and monkey man ðŸ˜†

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yeah i think she made it clear in today's  epi that she is only behind rocky for her vengeance. She even calls her as rangeela which i dont disagree ðŸ˜† like he looks joker to me. Why cant we have harsh which we had in kth. When rocky was checking blood on his grandpas head i remembered those scenes on comedy movie where people break head on taklu's head. I can never take him seriously with this character ðŸ˜†

I will not be suprised if he becomes like divya's husband in divya drasti. Chela of pi and monkey man ðŸ˜†

I did not like him in KTH, he was better as Daavansh in Nazar. His acting as a vampire or adishaat in KTH was really bad. Here he is still okay. 

Well he is kind of a rangeela person so I agree with Rani.

bro12888 thumbnail

Glad to see someone thinks same as me, rakshit and pavitra ending up together will be very boring and cliche, other than that their chemistry is bland compared to rani and rakshit. They are dragging the story now..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bro12888

Glad to see someone thinks same as me, rakshit and pavitra ending up together will be very boring and cliche, other than that their chemistry is bland compared to rani and rakshit. They are dragging the story now..

i stopped watching show long back i came here when you liked some of my comments ðŸ˜Š tbh its very boring to see same old story human winning over supernatural creature. And showing that god has only time for this special human. ðŸ˜² if its like naagin i can still understand as they are superior to humand and they know god and their powers. Showing alien between human is not something that i like   i really wished pi to be grey or positive or atleast negative turned positive  but makers were hell bent in showing human as guardian angel so i stopped watching post pi past revelations ðŸ˜†