Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Oh yeah, sorry... I totally forgot that the man was in her territory 😅

You're right. Pisachini's anger is at point. She didn't disturb other people. She tortures only the one who enters her territory. So there could be a chance that Pisachini would turn positive and Rocky-Pavithra will help her free from the curse (she was once a normal woman but turned into Pisachini due to curse)

That would be something different!! 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

This show isn't solid enough yet. The backstory was horrible. We only found out that a person who was horrible in life becomes a pishachni when she dies. 

Than it was mentioned that her humans would become so. I know once they reach Bareilly, things will change.

Why is Rani a pishachni? 

Rocky is a first class idiot!! I can see him being used as pawn by Rani!! 

I don't think it really has anything to do with what a person does because that way in West bengal I guess there is a belief that if a newly we'd bride dies on her wedding night then she becomes a shakchunni, or if a pregnant woman dies then she becomes a dayan, or the most famous  if a brahmin dies abruptly then he becomes a brahmarakshas irrespective of whether he was good or bad. Similarly even normal end up becoming prets or harmful ghosts. So I don't really think it has anything to do with their deeds but rather their desires or the urge for vengeance that turns them into all this after death.

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

I don't think it really has anything to do with what a person does because that way in West bengal I guess there is a belief that if a newly we'd bride dies on her wedding night then she becomes a shakchunni, or if a pregnant woman dies then she becomes a dayan, or the most famous  if a brahmin dies abruptly then he becomes a brahmarakshas irrespective of whether he was good or bad. Similarly even normal end up becoming prets or harmful ghosts. So I don't really think it has anything to do with their deeds but rather their desires or the urge for vengeance that turns them into all this after death.

I am talking about the first episode. The Punditji was telling how a Pishachni becomes one. That's what he said. 

I don't know anything about the actual legend or folklore.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namita-M

I am talking about the first episode. The Punditji was telling how a Pishachni becomes one. That's what he said. 

I don't know anything about the actual legend or folklore.

That panditji is overlooking the fact that it has nothing to do with deeds given even good people end up becoming terrifying spirits.

Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

That panditji is overlooking the fact that it has nothing to do with deeds given even good people end up becoming terrifying spirits.

Writers haven’t done a good job if the basic reason isn’t even shown properly. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I'm not shipping anyone. I'm just interested in the story as a whole. For once I'm seeing a show without caring who ends up with whom. 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

I'm not shipping anyone. I'm just interested in the story as a whole. For once I'm seeing a show without caring who ends up with whom. 

Even I am on the same track. My focus is just the story. I'd usually take 50 episodes to decide the ship but I don't think if I'll stay (or the show stay) for 50 episodes. There are some loopholes as well... But if they execute a proper fight between Rajputs and Rani, it would overshadow.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I completely ship Pishachini with Rakhshit. Fed up of the same nok jhok and faltu ke tashan between bland heroine and hero. So boring 😴.

I can see nothing interesting, new or unique in Pavitra- Rakhshit pairing . Everything I've already seen in better shows with better chemistry couples. Heck, even with same male lead actor!! 

I'd rather something different this time, with Pishu and Rocky being a couple. Makers can show something in Pishu's past that made her like this, like Ahalya getting cursed. With her falling in l9ve with Rocky, she gets free from the curse and become human.

Or you know stay badass anti heroine and still love Rocky enough to never hurt him or his family and end up together. 

When will ITV venture outside the box ?? Think differently ?? SN shows these days are do poorly written. Script writers are not even trying. 

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Also Pishu is stunning 😍. So pretty. I can't help stanning her with Harsh. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

I completely ship Pishachini with Rakhshit. Fed up of the same nok jhok and faltu ke tashan between bland heroine and hero. So boring 😴.

I can see nothing interesting, new or unique in Pavitra- Rakhshit pairing . Everything I've already seen in better shows with better chemistry couples. Heck, even with same male lead actor!! 

I'd rather something different this time, with Pishu and Rocky being a couple. Makers can show something in Pishu's past that made her like this, like Ahalya getting cursed. With her falling in l9ve with Rocky, she gets free from the curse and become human.

Or you know stay badass anti heroine and still love Rocky enough to never hurt him or his family and end up together. 

When will ITV venture outside the box ?? Think differently ?? SN shows these days are do poorly written. Script writers are not even trying. 

Well she is a pishachini and pishachini aren't always bad, infact they are vampires and you can have good ones as well.

Also they show is quite boring at the moment with all that irritating Pavitra and rocky flirting with each other scenes. Frankly Rakshit and Rani have way more chemistry and if makers consider it then they could make the most out of it ratings wise but they will have to execute it well story wise.