Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

next weeks promo seems misleading. The scene where she attacks dada it looks morphed. They showed blood but when he comes outside there was no blood. And even i kind of watched first epi of nazar. That dayan was more scary she just killed to get younger. But here she only concerned about her house and her property. She only harms those who tries to seperate her from her property. May be its the place where she is born and she was a simple girl who fell into trap and become pishachini. I never heard any dialogue from her which says i want to be powerful witch as in nazar had. I feel some emotional story is coming up. ðŸ˜†

Its possible. 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

next weeks promo seems misleading. The scene where she attacks dada it looks morphed. They showed blood but when he comes outside there was no blood. And even i kind of watched first epi of nazar. That dayan was more scary she just killed to get younger. But here she only concerned about her house and her property. She only harms those who tries to seperate her from her property. May be its the place where she is born and she was a simple girl who fell into trap and become pishachini. I never heard any dialogue from her which says i want to be powerful witch as in nazar had. I feel some emotional story is coming up. ðŸ˜†

Even I have the same feeling. If that dada was killed, who will create drama in the show? So, he'll be resurrected. 

Yes. Mohana's one and only aim is to get younger. But here, she is killing for namesake also. That man in the first episode.... 

But yes, an emotional story is there for sure. Nyra once shared a reel about Rani's positive side.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

https://www.shakuntalamtelefilms.com/tv_showsj.html

It is the official page of PH and they mentioned it. Even in Wiki, LSD wasn't mentioned. 

When Laal ishq first started I remember LSD run and owned by prateek sharma was the main producer because that PH was pretty new and I used to follow them, LSD was mentioned that time i don't know if the production house changed now.

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Even I have the same feeling. If that dada was killed, who will create drama in the show? So, he'll be resurrected. 

Yes. Mohana's one and only aim is to get younger. But here, she is killing for namesake also. That man in the first episode.... 

But yes, an emotional story is there for sure. Nyra once shared a reel about Rani's positive side.

the man in the first episode entered into her property i guess. Thats when they reached her property and trapped her. ðŸ˜†

Rein123 thumbnail

the man in the first episode entered into her property i guess. Thats when they reached her property and trapped her. ðŸ˜†

Doesn't that in a way give her sympathy? Because generally if a place is inhabited by a spirit especially an earthbound one then you are not supposed to intrude into their territory. And the Rajput family and those priests did exactly that. So I don't understand why she is made to look like the bad person here? Because she killed that man in the beginning? Who knows if that man were evil and had ill intentions?

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

She isn't killing for namesake. Her point is clear, anyone that enters her territory will end up losing their life, she is just doing what she has vowed to do. If anyone inspite of that walks into her den knowing that then it is their own folly. You don't walk into a lion's den and then expect it not to kill you.

Overall she is the one who has been wronged and displaced from her original home not the other way round. If that Dada ends up dying then he bought it upon himself by going ahead to build his house on her land.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Doesn't that in a way give her sympathy? Because generally if a place is inhabited by a spirit especially an earthbound one then you are not supposed to intrude into their territory. And the Rajput family and those priests did exactly that.

exactly. I said in some other thread that usually some good priests avoid disturbing souls as they know it would be a distruction but here that priest helped humans without thinking about her. That way i think pavithra may not be completely positive considering she is also just trying to kill pishachini without even trying to understand her story. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

She isn't killing for namesake. Her point is clear, anyone that enters her territory will end up losing their life, she is just doing what she has vowed to do. If anyone inspite of that walks into her den knowing that then it is their own folly. You don't walk into a lion's den and then expect it not to kill you.

Overall she is the one who has been wronged and displaced from her original home not the other way round. If that Dada ends up dying then he bought it upon himself by going ahead to build his house on her land.

also she has not started attacking anyone all these years. She was silently staying with them that makes me wonder she is waiting for rockey. If she was really evil she would have atleast killed 2 or 3 people to scare them away. Also i feel that priests death was an accident but pavithra will think pishachini killed them my be that dada makes her believe that as he is too obsessed with pi more than our hero ðŸ˜†

Rein123 thumbnail

exactly. I said in some other thread that usually some good priests avoid disturbing souls as they know it would be a distruction but here that priest helped humans without thinking about her. That way i think pavithra may not be completely positive considering she is also just trying to kill pishachini without even trying to understand her story. 

Exactly, no sane priest or pandit would intentionally disturb a place that is inhabited by an earthbound spirit that even for say over a 100 years, had it been someone else then they would have just turned the rajput family away. So it's possible that they may have done it for their own personal gain. 

Some people do karna pisachini sadhana just to invoke the said spirit and use her powers to their advantage. I have a feeling it may be the same case here.

Rein123 thumbnail

also she has not started attacking anyone all these years. She was silently staying with them that makes me wonder she is waiting for rockey. If she was really evil she would have atleast killed 2 or 3 people to scare them away. Also i feel that priests death was an accident but pavithra will think pishachini killed them my be that dada makes her believe that as he is too obsessed with pi more than our hero ðŸ˜†

Same, I think so too. Pavitra is probably assuming stuff about Rani and painting her as the vamp as per her convenience.