Anyone here wants to ship Rani and Rakshit?

Posted: 1 years ago

I like Rani and Rakshit encounters better than those of Rakshit's with Pavitra. 

I know she is negative or maybe it seems that way but I can't help but wonder what if Ranikshit were to be the couple instead of the typical pisachini being evil all the time like how Rakshit had mentioned earlier. Could it be a hint towards something unexpected?

So far, just hide and seek game was there. Hence it is difficult to form a opinion about them. If they have a proper encounter only, people (at least I) can form a opinion about them.

It is written by Nazar's writer Mrinal Jha. A lot of things are copied from Nazar as seen from first 5 episodes. So I don't think that Pisachini would turn positive. 

Pisachini is more like a anti-heroine than a villain.

Originally posted by Rein123

I like Rani and Rakshit encounters better than those of Rakshit's with Pavitra. 

I know she is negative or maybe it seems that way but I can't help but wonder what if Ranikshit were to be the couple instead of the typical pisachini being evil all the time like how Rakshit had mentioned earlier. Could it be a hint towards something unexpected?

i am with you on this. I am leaning more towards rani and rakshith as they have a different love story than normal story of girl being the dhaal of a guy. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Sshesha

So far, just hide and seek game was there. Hence it is difficult to form a opinion about them. If they have a proper encounter only, people (at least I) can form a opinion about them.

It is written by Nazar's writer Mrinal Jha. A lot of things are copied from Nazar as seen from first 5 episodes. So I don't think that Pisachini would turn positive. 

Pisachini is more like a anti-heroine than a villain.

If everything gets copied then it would become extremely boring, might as well just watch Piansh in Nazar. 

Since this is Ekta's production there are chances that the show may go thr Naagin way.

Originally posted by firewings_diya

i am with you on this. I am leaning more towards rani and rakshith as they have a different love story than normal story of girl being the dhaal of a guy. ðŸ˜†

Hi5!!!! Thank god I thought I was the only one who felt that way.

If everything gets copied then it would become extremely boring, might as well just watch Piansh in Nazar. 

Since this is Ekta's production there are chances that the show may go thr Naagin way.

It is not Ekta's Production. It is produced by Laado and Laal Ishq's Production House - Shakuntalam Telefilms.

Let's see. Next week promo hints something scary and different. 

Edited by Sshesha - 1 years ago

It is not Ekta's Production. It is produced by Laado and Laal Ishq's Production House - Shakuntalam Telefilms.

Really? I read in some article that I was ekta's production. Either way the point is if everything is copied then it would make the show quote boring. Laal ishq is produced by LSD the same PH which started off with the supernatural series Ek Deewaana tha where the ghost who was initially said to be evil turned out to be the good guy and the so called hero who was shown as a devotee and die hard lover of the heroine as the villain.

Edited by Rein123 - 1 years ago

Really? I read in some article that I was ekta's production. Either way the point is if everything is copied then it would make the show quote boring. 

This PH is quite creative. Their Laal Ishq is supernatural episodic series. It was good.

Almost the whole backstory of Mohana was shown in 1st episode. So only in the upcoming weeks, we could see the difference.

next weeks promo seems misleading. The scene where she attacks dada it looks morphed. They showed blood but when he comes outside there was no blood. And even i kind of watched first epi of nazar. That dayan was more scary she just killed to get younger. But here she only concerned about her house and her property. She only harms those who tries to seperate her from her property. May be its the place where she is born and she was a simple girl who fell into trap and become pishachini. I never heard any dialogue from her which says i want to be powerful witch as in nazar had. I feel some emotional story is coming up. ðŸ˜†

https://www.shakuntalamtelefilms.com/tv_showsj.html

It is the official page of PH and they mentioned it. Even in Wiki, LSD wasn't mentioned.