Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

Exactly, no sane priest or pandit would intentionally disturb a place that is inhabited by an earthbound spirit that even for say over a 100 years, had it been someone else then they would have just turned the rajput family away. So it's possible that they may have done it for their own personal gain. 

Some people do karna pisachini sadhana just to invoke the said spirit and use her powers to their advantage. I have a feeling it may be the same case here.

could be may be he was trying to control her inorder to use her for his benefits. But that couple saved her from this. I feel that PI is grey and pavithra might become so obsessed with her mission that she will hurt pi. But lets see i read an article in which mrinal says it would reach web series level ðŸ˜† so hopefully she gives some good content and won't  disappoint us with the same old wine of girl being dhaal of man infront of evil entity. Like its so common to see that stree, main bhi ardhangini ,kavach, naagin,nazar all these shows has same things where wife protects boy from evil forces ðŸ˜†

I am more interested to see how a boy protects evil force from humans ðŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Same, I think so too. Pavitra is probably assuming stuff about Rani and painting her as the vamp as per her convenience.

i agree. She just found random stuffs now acting as a saviour. In hinduism humans do not get knowledge from birth unless its abhimanyu ðŸ˜† she has to do tapas to gain expertise on pishachini and dark spirits but here they have given her a mark potentially they will cook a story like harry potter where some one saved her and that became her ultimate portection against evil forces. But they can not just show her doing some random stuffs to protect the family. They should atleast show her learining these things from experiecned persons else it will make no sense for a foreign return to drive a evil force without doing anything.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

could be may be he was trying to control her inorder to use her for his benefits. But that couple saved her from this. I feel that PI is grey and pavithra might become so obsessed with her mission that she will hurt pi. But lets see i read an article in which mrinal says it would reach web series level ðŸ˜† so hopefully she gives some good content and won't  disappoint us with the same old wine of girl being dhaal of man infront of evil entity. Like its so common to see that stree, main bhi ardhangini ,kavach, naagin,nazar all these shows has same things where wife protects boy from evil forces ðŸ˜†

I am more interested to see how a boy protects evil force from humans ðŸ˜†

@bold that would be epic. Don't need another Nazar 2.0 story.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

So far, just hide and seek game was there. Hence it is difficult to form a opinion about them. If they have a proper encounter only, people (at least I) can form a opinion about them.

It is written by Nazar's writer Mrinal Jha. A lot of things are copied from Nazar as seen from first 5 episodes. So I don't think that Pisachini would turn positive. 

Pisachini is more like a anti-heroine than a villain.

Oh I forgot to mention, Mrinal Jha was the original writer of Naagin that is season 1 and she was also the writer of Divya-Drishti which starred Nyra in it. So I am expecting her to do something different this time which I believe she would because story wise for the supernatural genre that is one of her fortes 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

She isn't killing for namesake. Her point is clear, anyone that enters her territory will end up losing their life, she is just doing what she has vowed to do. If anyone inspite of that walks into her den knowing that then it is their own folly. You don't walk into a lion's den and then expect it not to kill you.

Overall she is the one who has been wronged and displaced from her original home not the other way round. If that Dada ends up dying then he bought it upon himself by going ahead to build his house on her land.

Oh yeah, sorry... I totally forgot that the man was in her territory 😅

You're right. Pisachini's anger is at point. She didn't disturb other people. She tortures only the one who enters her territory. So there could be a chance that Pisachini would turn positive and Rocky-Pavithra will help her free from the curse (she was once a normal woman but turned into Pisachini due to curse)

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh I forgot to mention, Mrinal Jha was the original writer of Naagin that is season 1 and she was also the writer of Divya-Drishti which starred Nyra in it. So I am expecting her to do something different this time which I believe she would because story wise for the supernatural genre that is one of her fortes 

Yes. Mrinal Jha was the writer of Naagin 1,2 and 3's beginning. All the three seasons are more or less have the same story. So I kinda doubt. 

But Colors don't allow to copy from Nazar too much. Maybe they'll suggest Kawach 1 which has a better story. Hope they come up with new things.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sshesha

Yes. Mrinal Jha was the writer of Naagin 1,2 and 3's beginning. All the three seasons are more or less have the same story. So I kinda doubt. 

But Colors don't allow to copy from Nazar too much. Maybe they'll suggest Kawach 1 which has a better story. Hope they come up with new things.

Kawach 1 and 2 both were flops. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

They are forcing Rocky Piku on us so that people don't ship Rocky Rani more. ðŸ˜†

Rocky and Rani are both bhukkar of flirt. ðŸ¤£ Made for each other. ðŸ˜†

urmita thumbnail

Well I would say this...Rocky Rani is more interesting idea than Rocky Piku...It would have been a difficult and different love story and those are the best...

Having said that I believe we are getting a straight forward Rocky Piku here anyway...

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This show isn't solid enough yet. The backstory was horrible. We only found out that a person who was horrible in life becomes a pishachni when she dies. 

Than it was mentioned that her humans would become so. I know once they reach Bareilly, things will change.

Why is Rani a pishachni? 

Rocky is a first class idiot!! I can see him being used as pawn by Rani!!