Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Ye check kiya tha mai 

Boom me hai ya Ozora me to Hungary me Ozora hai

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozora_Festival

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: dumpehathauda

That sub is infested by Ranbir fan mods and his PR also controls stuff there. It's most likely any Ranveer fan asking. PRs don't threat anymore... they buy people and platforms... his PR could simply send the TM or any mod some expensive gift (A latest iPhone) and the work would be done. This is just Ranbir fan mods not liking Ranveer fans reporting the post. 

Merko to ek time pe shak tha ki ranbir khud mod hai waha ka ðŸ˜† lekin this is not true 

Waha bhar bhar ke ranbir ka bashing hota hai koi bhi post dekhlo even last 2-3 days ke hi clips dekhlo you'll see many clips of Ranbir's creepy behaviour with women

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It seems pr works in this sub overtime🤣 now they are blaming ranbir for their own stupid move that has been exposed and backfired😆 i wonder much some are paid here for doing this.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Dekha mai 

Bahut expensive hai ðŸ˜† 

Ranveer is living best of his life 

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Merko to ek time pe shak tha ki ranbir khud mod hai waha ka ðŸ˜† lekin this is not true 

Waha bhar bhar ke ranbir ka bashing hota hai koi bhi post dekhlo even last 2-3 days ke hi clips dekhlo you'll see many clips of Ranbir's creepy behaviour with women

Ranbir bashing posts are new after Shamshera disaster. Those days PRs usually lie low and let people be.

I've read people saying on Twitter, if one reports Ranbir praise related post, or reports abusive Ranbir fans, mods shadow ban them. 

Edited by dumpehathauda - 1 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: dumpehathauda

Ranbir bashing posts are new after Shamshera disaster. Those days PRs usually lie low and let people be.

I've read people saying on Twitter, if one reports Ranbir praise related post, or reports abusive Ranbir fans, mods shadow ban them. 

Mai waha hu bahut time se aur ranbir ko bashing bhi karta hu 

Ek time pe uske fans the right after his wedding lekin wo honeymoon period was very small 

Waha sabka bashing hota hai 

Kisi ko nahi chhodte bus srk fans bahut hain 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aisa nahi hai 

Jab legal matter ho jata hai to wo pura public me ata hai 

PR team tries to lay it low 

Jaise Ranbir ka TOIFA scandal pure media me tha tab uski team ne sabko threaten kiya tha aur kuchh hours me all articles delete kar diye the 

Legal matter to opposite work karega 

Aur sharing something is not illegal 

What was the TOIFA scandal?

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maikhushboo

What was the TOIFA scandal?

TOIFA 2013 me Ranbir and Anushka were there bahut blinds ate the unke hook up ka ek journalists ne to openly tweet bhi kiya tha about it 

Fir ek ranbir fan thi she made a blog about her experience with him there 

https://www.oneshotoneplace.com/from-a-fans-point-of-view-what-happened-at-toifa-in-toronto/

Ye pura discussion yaha bhi hua tha 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3525676 

https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood/ranbir-kapoor-involved-in-ugly-spat-in-vancouver-hotel-report-7273.html 

Wo girl ka twitter account tha wo bata rahi thi ki she is getting calls from Ranbir's PR team aur Pinkvilla bhi post kiya tha ki they are being asked to remove their articles 

Mera opinion - Don't Meet your idols, log ye sab karte hain aur jab tak legal hai tab tak its ok 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Ozora is quite an experience...and you don't even need to take any drugs...the music is drug enough...and the ambiance is great!

I don't bother about any pretension about whoever's PR posting whatever. That is just part of the business...

I bet that Ranveer enjoys to being there but I also think that it isn't Deepika's "cup of tea". So, why bringing "open marriage" as an argument...being married doesn't mean to be always glued together... there should be the liberty of having interests apart...

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago
FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Ozora is quite an experience...and you don't even need to take any drugs...the music is drug enough...and the ambiance is great!

I don't bother about any pretension about whoever's PR posting whatever. That is just part of the business...

I bet that Ranveer enjoys to being there but I also think that it isn't Deepika's "cup of tea". So, why bringing "open marriage" as an argument...being married doesn't mean to be always glued together... there should be the liberty of having interests apart...

What I believe is ki Ranveer does or doesn't do drugs uska body hai aur wo jane, I'll use it as a joke lekin koi proof nahi hai mere paas iska 

Ye video I think uska team is trying to hide because that place has drugs or he does it or not after what happened to Deepika anyone will try ki aisa koi bhi report bahar na jaye 

Open relationship ka mai bola hi nahi hu