Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Is there proof that his PR sent the threat?  Someone like Ranveer probably has a very capable PR with a reputable firm. Their “threats” would come in the form of a warning of a law suit, and they wouldn’t do that without having the legal basis to do so. What would be the legal basis against a video in a public place? This might have just been someone pretending to be his PR.  

hasini009 thumbnail

That’s not a rave party. its called Ozora Festival.

and What is Ozora?

Google baba se pucho😆

as per media, Ranveer attended the festival in 2016 for the first time when he was working for an ad film there in Hungary.

Ranveer Singh Parties Hard in Hungary!

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos/359833/ranveer-singh-parties-hard-hungary?amp

Edited by hasini009 - 1 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Is there proof that his PR sent the threat?  Someone like Ranveer probably has a very capable PR with a reputable firm. Their “threats” would come in the form of a warning of a law suit, and they wouldn’t do that without having the legal basis to do so. What would be the legal basis against a video in a public place? This might have just been someone pretending to be his PR.  

Yeh, could possibly be someone pretending to be his pr, becoz I haven’t heard of ranveers pr threatening people to take down things in the past. And in this case ranveer isn’t doing anything wrong, he is even talking to the camera in the vid and giving a shout out to the DJ, ranveer seems very aware that people are clicking his pics and vids and he seems fine with it, so I don’t see any reason for his team having a problem with it. Unless it’s just to preserve his privacy. 

Edited by zara321 - 1 years ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hasini009

and What is Ozora?

Google baba se pucho😆

as per media, Ranveer attended the festival in 2016 for the first time. 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos/359833/ranveer-singh-parties-hard-hungary?amp

So he’s already been to the festival with his friends in 2016, so this is nothing new 

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

That sub is infested by Ranbir fan mods and his PR also controls stuff there. It's most likely any Ranveer fan asking. PRs don't threat anymore... they buy people and platforms... his PR could simply send the TM or any mod some expensive gift (A latest iPhone) and the work would be done. This is just Ranbir fan mods not liking Ranveer fans reporting the post. 

hasini009 thumbnail

maybe its someone’s PR who leaked ibiza pics, which lead to the concerned party issued an open letter to media.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: naaznin

Topless woman n drugs 👎🏼

Topless man bhi to hai 

Women me kya emphasis 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

I saw the video, ranveer wasn’t doing anything wrong in it, he is just at the festival dancing by himself.

Not sure how true it is that his team are asking people to take down the vids, because honestly the pics and vids don’t show anything wrong. If it is true then then I guess they want to preserve his privacy and not let too many people know he is in Hungary, because nobody knew he was there. 

And every festival has some people doing drugs, including Glastonbury and couchella, but not everyone does drugs there, lots of people go just to enjoy the music 

Abhi recently kjo had mentioned reddit sub on KWK 

Ye to obvious hai ki kisi ka pr to active hai 😆

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Aisa nahi hai 

Jab legal matter ho jata hai to wo pura public me ata hai 

PR team tries to lay it low 

Jaise Ranbir ka TOIFA scandal pure media me tha tab uski team ne sabko threaten kiya tha aur kuchh hours me all articles delete kar diye the 

Legal matter to opposite work karega 

Aur sharing something is not illegal 

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

and What is Ozora?

Google baba se pucho😆

as per media, Ranveer attended the festival in 2016 for the first time when he was working for an ad film there in Hungary.

Ye check kiya tha mai 

Boom me hai ya Ozora me to Hungary me Ozora hai