Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

The struggle is real when ayan tries to speak in pure Hindi 😂😂😂

hasini009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall

Ye aise BHRAM Astra kyo bolta hai?

Ye BRAHM Astra hai na

it’s because their inner voice galti se bahar araha hain. it says “it’s your bhram( delusion) to think Brahmastra would be the movie that India has never seen and become movie of the Year, Decade and Al time”.😆

Edited by hasini009 - 1 years ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Well, when nothing else works start telling people that they must watch this because it’s a never before done movie in India and will be once in a life time experience. 

Ayan did better acting in this video than Ranbir has in the movie though (from what we’ve seen so far), and that is sort of the problem. It looks like he’s reading a script and not speaking candidly about the movie he’s spent ten years working on. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Well, when nothing else works start telling people that they must watch this because it’s a never before done movie in India and will be once in a life time experience. 

Ayan did better acting in this video than Ranbir has in the movie though (from what we’ve seen so far), and that is sort of the problem. It looks like he’s reading a script and not speaking candidly about the movie he’s spent ten years working on. 

He seems to be reading from a teleprompter.The script sounded laborious .Sounded like he finally  completed his thesis.I think he is tired.It has been a long journey.He too is nearing 40.He spent 10 years of his prime on this..Yet the material put out so far has not been inspiring..Forget awe..I won't even wow.

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hasini009

it’s because their inner voice galti se bahar araha hain. it says “it’s your bhram( delusion) to think Brahmastra would be the movie that India has never seen and become movie of the Year, Decade and Al time”.😆

Ho sakta hai lekin kitna ajeeb lagta hai to hear him say it wrong jabki he claims ki he is working on it for 10 years 

Apna title to sahi se bol lo

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Kyonki he is lying through his teeth about it 

Kon sa himalya me isko brahmastra ka Idea mila 

Wo to Rumi se inspire hoke bana raha hai brahmastra 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu0Xxf4HQT5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

FlyOnTheWall thumbnail
Originally posted by: you2

He seems to be reading from a teleprompter.The script sounded laborious .Sounded like he finally  completed his thesis.I think he is tired.It has been a long journey.He too is nearing 40.He spent 10 years of his prime on this..Yet the material put out so far has not been inspiring..Forget awe..I won't even wow.

Merko to accha lag raha hai lekin ye movie 

Agar execution sahi hua aur story click kar gayi to alag alag characters pe films mast lagengi ye to start hai

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pathaka

The struggle is real when ayan tries to speak in pure Hindi 😂😂😂

I am finding it hard to differentiate between Bhramastra's and Chadda's promotion. Today, Ayan falls on a South superstar's feet then tomorrow Aamir would do the same. Today Aamir starts talking in shuddh Hindi then tomorrow it would be Ayan.