Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Like on Insta ?? I quit insta ands facebook lol. If you say they are someone who posts on all social media platforms ill take you at your word. Are they on twitter ? I dont use reddit either 

Id like to think your better than that πŸ˜›

Yes they are on Twitter. His/her username is being plashtic. see, you don't have to be a detective to know its the same person. They themsevles want u to know but deny it on india forums

https://mobile.twitter.com/BeingPlashtic

And i love how ur being on both sides by using they instead of our usernames. Matlab app kisi bhi side ke bhi hai

Edited by Sonam-Ka-Kutta - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonam-Ka-Kutta

Yes they are on Twitter. His/her username is being plashtic 

https://mobile.twitter.com/BeingPlashtic

And i love how ur being on both sides by using they instead of our usernames. Matlab app kisi bhi side ke bhi hai

Thanks Ill check it out. 

I dont know you or that other person very well right now. So im just trying to do the right thing πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Thanks Ill check it out. 

I dont know you or that other person very well right now. So im just trying to do the right thing πŸ˜³

If I were you I would think I’m a stalker lol. I mean why the hell do I know so many accounts of this person?. At this point, I just treat finding 6 feet account everywhere as a treasure hunt game. Sorry If U were confused and maybe scared cuz of us. Me and 6 feet fight all the time

Love and peace to everyone. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonam-Ka-Kutta

If I were you I would think I’m a stalker lol. I mean why the hell do I know so many accounts of this person?. At this point, I just treat finding 6 feet account everywhere as a treasure hunt game. Sorry If U were confused and maybe scared cuz of us. Me and 6 feet fight all the time

Love and peace to everyone. 

Well I will admit. Theres a bit of that I was thinking πŸ˜†

But ill wait to label you a stalker after maybe a 3rd or 4th convo. Same for 6 feet πŸ˜†

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The Aishuwarya vs Sushmamita Wars are still going on... πŸ˜² in 2022  + 2021 πŸ˜² + 2020 πŸ₯Ί + 2019 πŸ€ͺ + 2018  πŸ˜΅ + 2017 πŸ˜­ + 2016 πŸ€‘ + 2015 πŸ˜† + 2014 πŸ₯±+ 2013 πŸ˜‰ + 2012 πŸ˜³ + 2011 + 2010 πŸ€¬ + 2009 πŸ‘ + 2008 πŸ· + 2007 πŸ˜ˆ + 2006 πŸ˜” + 2005 πŸ˜ƒ + 2004  + 2003 β“ + 2002 πŸ€” + 2001 β­οΈ + 2000 πŸ’” + 1999 β˜―️ + 1998 πŸ˜ƒ + 1997 β˜ΊοΈ + 1996 β€οΈ + 1995 πŸ€’ + 1994 πŸ˜Š 

Beauty galore: Freshly-crowned Sushmita and Aishwarya stun on Femina covers  | Femina.in

#quinzz4eva 

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6-Feet-Apart

Still haven't gotten over Salman living with Fakewarya in his farmhouse for 4 years because she was desperate to make it big in Bollywood, have you? πŸ˜ƒ

Oops, looks like I've hit a nerve. πŸ˜†  It's good to know that my post affected you so much, now burn some more, keep raging, it brings me a lot of joy.πŸ˜†

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

You do realize that it's Aish's fan 'Sonam-Ka-Kutta' who posted the word Bhaitard first. And Smitten-Kitt3n called Salman fans as 'begairat insaan' on this thread.

So give your "a little more respectful towards members" lecture to Sonam-Ka-Kutta who has repeatedly used the word Bhaitard on this thread and Smitten-Kitt3n.

You called?

Stop spreading lies. 

Have a great day!

aishwarya rai bachan gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

For every one Salman fan obsessed with Aish, there are 100 Aish fans obsessed with Salman. Majority of Salman fans do fan wars with SRK, Akshay, and Katrina fans. They only respond to Aish fans when Aish fans accuse him of abuse and blame everything that happens in Aish's life on Salman. The Reddit Bollywood group run by Aish's PR is the best example of Aish fans spewing vile hate against Salman all the time. 

Aish fans are hated by fans of Karishma, Kareena, Rani, Vivek, Salman, Sushmita, Manisha, and Bachchans. You haven't heard the word Asht..ds because the real word is Tr......ds. It's a common phrase used to describe Ash's chapri fans. Google it, the internet is filled with it.

And why are you mad about people creating social media accounts. Everyone is free to create any Instagram account for whatever reason they want. You don't own Instagram. Do you?

Oh so that’s why that BW reddit hate Salman that much? I thought those were some neutral viewers. 

wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aishwarya is miles ahead in both looks and acting..

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

oh no, why did sonamkkakutta get banned? πŸ˜’ you betta come back bruh. #teamash for the win.