Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: sheena.cool

You crack some good jokessmiley36

Aish is a world famous terrible actress, not Sush 

[/QUOTE

Sushmita can't even act lol. But To your selmon bhoi fan eyes even a rock could act act better than aish. 

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Still haven't gotten over Aish dumping Lallu, have you? πŸ˜†

Salman might have bedded over 43534534 women after that, including long term relationships with Katrina and Lulia, along with his farm girls who entertain him on the regular. but his delusional fans will still carry a torch for the loverboy scorned by Aishwarya even 50 years down the road, don't you already know that, you begairat insaan? 

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonam-Ka-Kutta

Lol, spoken like a truly lallu fan.

Lara and Sush have nothing on aish in terms of filmography. She has many good performances. 

Lara and sushmita's charming personality offscreen can't make up for there lack of acting.

If aish had married lallu aka her abuser then u wouldn't have been after her like this

Aish aur Sush ke topic mein bhi Bhai ko lana hai πŸ€ͺ

Phir Bhai ke fans pe person attack maarna hai. πŸ·

Bhai ke kitne qisse ho gaye Aish ke baad... udhar Aish bhi shaadi waadi bachche karke move on ho gayi... Phir bhi har baat mein unke relation ko ragaddna hai πŸ‘

Tere jaise fan toh dushman ko bhi na mile πŸ€£

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

Bhai ke kitne qisse ho gaye Aish ke baad... udhar Aish bhi shaadi waadi bachche karke move on ho gayi... Phir bhi har baat mein unke relation ko ragaddna hai πŸ‘

to be fair to sonamkutta, most of the people making totally low blows at Ash are diehard Salman fans doing so on account of Salman, the forever scorned lover. That's where the digs at Salman fans are stemming from, in case you missed the context. 

Had to speak on my behalf at least cuz I took a dig up there too, which is probbbbbably uncalled for but I don't care, they can take digs at me if they wanna get even or whatever. I couldn't give a crap. 

Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

Context bhi koi cheez hoti hai okay

The user who i replied to (sheena cool) brings in and bashes aish in all her topics and coincidentally she is also a salman fan. So I see why she hates on her unnecessarily. She even shamed her daughters looks.

So i was just pointing out her bias, or else i dont care abt bhoi

On the contrary its bhoi fans who to date hate on aish so much. And despite all his qisse consider aish his turu lobe. They even make fake YT vidoes of them hugging. There's reason why many ppl hate salman fans and there called bhaitards. I think most salman fans are his dushmans

Sheena is Salman's dushman, i am not aish's 

Edited by Sonam-Ka-Kutta - 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Sonam-Ka-Kutta

You crack some good jokesπŸ˜†

Aish is a world famous terrible actress, not Sush 

[/QUOTE

Sushmita can't even act lol. But To your selmon bhoi fan eyes even a rock could act act better than aish. 

What rubbish cheap assumptions...

πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aish is a terrible actress compared to Sush and Lara..

Also both Sush and Lara got much charming personalities compared to annoying Aish 

Only face features does not matter 

Matt aapki maari hui lagg rahee hai

πŸ€ͺ

lol Sush aur lara ki charming personalities ka hum achar dalein?πŸ˜† Madamji, aish ki acting ko samajhne ke liye humaree ankhon ki zaroorat hai. πŸ˜‰Yeh aap nahi samjhengee. πŸ˜†

seriously, as a guy, I am very clear about what appeals to me. The IQ test, the personality test all come after, afaiacπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

What rubbish cheap assumptions...

πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Yeda banke peda khani ki koshish lol

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kalpana & Pushpa, double role from Iruvar

(Her debut) Imdb rating 8.4 (one of the highest rated Indian films)

Madhumita from Jeans

(biggest blockbuster in Tamil during that time and official entry to Oscar for Technical briliance).

Nandini from HDDCS 

(Iconic romantic classic which won several awards incl. best actress).

Mansi from Taal

(Showman Subhash Ghai's last musical superhit and first Indian film to be in UK box office top list).

Kandukondain Kandukondain 

(Tamil classic family blockbuster which won national awards).

Hamara Dil Apke Pass Hai

(Hit film with superhit songs).

Josh 

(Another classic film about brother-sister bonding).

Paro from Devdas

(Iconic classic film which won several awards incl. best actress for her).

Binodini from Chokher Bali

(Another iconic role in a Bengali classic film which was a hit.)

Neeru from Raincoat

(Zee Critics Best actress and national best film award in Hindi)

Sunehri from Dhoom 2

(Most stylish female character on Indian cinema and iconic stylish youth blockbuster).

Sujhata from Guru

(Very natural acting in a classic Mani Ratnam film)

Jodhaa from Jodhaa Akbar

(Iconic role in an iconic historical masterpiece).

Endhiran 

(India's most successful sci fi film)

Sofia from Guzaarish

(A cult classic film)

Nandini Devi from Ponniyin Selvan

(Her next historical blockbuster)

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Salman might have bedded over 43534534 women after that, including long term relationships with Katrina and Lulia, along with his farm girls who entertain him on the regular. but his delusional fans will still carry a torch for the loverboy scorned by Aishwarya even 50 years down the road, don't you already know that, you begairat insaan? 

Lulia πŸ˜† Lallu and Lulia sound like a great pair πŸ˜† all those hookup up stories are just a cover up for Lallu's real love, Shera. 

Well imagine having one of the most beautiful women as your girlfriend and completely f*cking it up, if I was in Lallu's shoes, which thank God I'm not πŸ€’ I too would be crying myself to sleep every night even after all these years. πŸ˜­

They can hate on Aish all they want, deep down they really wanted her to be with their Lallu πŸ˜†thank God that never happened.