Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sheena.cool

What rubbish cheap assumptions...

๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

An thatโ€™s putting it nicely ๐Ÿ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pardhaan

Aishwarya rai considered to be actress is news to me, she is disaster queen, look at her filmography.

I liked Kuch Naa Kaho songs ๐Ÿ˜†

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Lulia ๐Ÿ˜† Lallu and Lulia sound like a great pair ๐Ÿ˜† all those hookup up stories are just a cover up for Lallu's real love, Shera. 

Well imagine having one of the most beautiful women as your girlfriend and completely f*cking it up, if I was in Lallu's shoes, which thank God I'm not ๐Ÿคข I too would be crying myself to sleep every night even after all these years. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

They can hate on Aish all they want, deep down they really wanted her to be with their Lallu ๐Ÿ˜†thank God that never happened. 

๐Ÿ˜† smiley36 smiley36

That's music to my ears. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

Aish aur Sush ke topic mein bhi Bhai ko lana hai ๐Ÿคช

Phir Bhai ke fans pe person attack maarna hai. ๐Ÿท

Bhai ke kitne qisse ho gaye Aish ke baad... udhar Aish bhi shaadi waadi bachche karke move on ho gayi... Phir bhi har baat mein unke relation ko ragaddna hai ๐Ÿ‘

Tere jaise fan toh dushman ko bhi na mile ๐Ÿคฃ

Ya Itโ€™s unfortunate when discussions goes sideways 

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonam-Ka-Kutta

Lol, spoken like a truly lallu fan.

Lara and Sush have nothing on aish in terms of filmography. She has many good performances. 

Lara and sushmita's charming personality offscreen can't make up for there lack of acting.

If aish had married lallu aka her abuser then u wouldn't have been after her like this

Why would Salman marry Bollywood's biggest liar Fakewarya? She used and abused him to climb up, just like she used Subhash Ghai, abused Vivek Oberoi, and then Bachchans.

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17

Still haven't gotten over Aish dumping Lallu, have you? ๐Ÿ˜†

Still haven't gotten over Salman living with Fakewarya in his farmhouse for 4 years because she was desperate to make it big in Bollywood, have you? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonam-Ka-Kutta

Sushmita can't even act lol. But To your selmon bhoi fan eyes even a rock could act act better than aish. 

And to Fakewarya Razdi fans, her expressionless face is the epitome of acting, just like she is the epitome of grace, elegance, beauty, and whatever words she humbly uses to praise herself. 

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Salman might have bedded over 43534534 women after that, including long term relationships with Katrina and Lulia, along with his farm girls who entertain him on the regular. but his delusional fans will still carry a torch for the loverboy scorned by Aishwarya even 50 years down the road, don't you already know that, you begairat insaan? 

Wow. Abusing IF members because you're mad that Miss Dignified had to live in Salman's farmhouse to get movies.

The same can be said about Miss Dignified who made her career using a new man every few years. The public only knows about a dozen, we'll have to ask her or her parents for the exact count. The internet is filled with news of her relationship with AB. She truly is the most dignified woman in the world isn't she lol

And Plastic and Junior Bachchan couple is just a cover up for Plastic's real love, Big B ๐Ÿ˜‚

Salman didn't f*ck anything up. Plastic used him and moved on portraying herself as sati savitri abla nari while throwing mud at Salman. Salman must be thanking his stars that the self-proclaimed most beautiful trouble is out of his life. She has a way of making everyone miserable and she has ruined Bachchan family. God forbid if I was in Plastic's shoes ๐Ÿคฎ, but if I was, I would cry every night at my karma of getting in-laws that treat her the way they do.

No Salman fan is interested in Plastic and we really don't want that selfish trouble to come back in Salman's life. Thank God she left. Look how successful Salman is and look where Abhishek is ๐Ÿค—

And her delusional fans hate Salman because their dignified saint had to live in his farmhouse from 1999-2002 to make her Bollywood career. It's been 23 years and they're still trying to find proof of the alleged abuse their epitome of truth accused Salman of....just like she said that she has never endorsed fairness creams, she is the first woman in Bollywood to work while pregnant, she topped her college, she refused Hollywood movies, she is the first Indian to go to Cannes, she is not like other actresses who show skin, all movies in the world are offered to her first...

Edited by 6-Feet-Apart - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: 6-Feet-Apart

Salman fans don't care about Fakewarya. 

Well I like Shenaz Gill atm

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hello I dont care what you think about Aish. But please be a little more respectful towards members. People can have family members that are mentally challenged. The word ret*rd has become illegal in the United States for very good reason. It is a serious condition people deal with. And you are using it to refer to members. Over what? Petty fan wars? Come on people! 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago