Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

6-Feet-Apart thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

You do realize that it's Aish's fan 'Sonam-Ka-Kutta' who posted the word Bhaitard first. And Smitten-Kitt3n called Salman fans as 'begairat insaan' on this thread.

So give your "a little more respectful towards members" lecture to Sonam-Ka-Kutta who has repeatedly used the word Bhaitard on this thread and Smitten-Kitt3n.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Well I just came here and you post was the last one. Even if others used it first. Have two wrongs ever made a right? I am not going to be the moderator here. I don't want to reported for moral policing. i was just giving a suggestion that is all. Nothing to take personally. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Well I just came here and you post was the last one. Even if others used it first. Have two wrongs ever made a right? I am not going to be the moderator here. I don't want to reported for moral policing. i was just giving a suggestion that is all. Nothing to take personally. 

But you started that statement "i dont care what you think about Aish"  (kinda putting the responsibility just on one party) 

You couldve said "I dont care what anyone thinks about any star" 

Its just my suggestion. 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But you started that statement "i dont care what you think about Aish"  (kinda putting the responsibility just on one party) 

You couldve said "I dont care what anyone thinks about any star" 

Its just my suggestion. 

When did u become so politically correct lol. 

Unlike 6 feet apart i didn't call anyone a retard. I just said what Salman's fanbase is called by ppl. 

Edited by Sonam-Ka-Kutta - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonam-Ka-Kutta

When did u become so politically correct lol. 

Its the new version of taking dig. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Put it out that you have the best morals. An be ashamed at everyone else. ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

For example imagine if my kid read all this stuff. Tauba Tauba 

Why take digs when I can just prey for your souls ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: 6-Feet-Apart

You do realize that it's Aish's fan 'Sonam-Ka-Kutta' who posted the word Bhaitard first. And Smitten-Kitt3n called Salman fans as 'begairat insaan' on this thread.

So give your "a little more respectful towards members" lecture to Sonam-Ka-Kutta who has repeatedly used the word Bhaitard on this thread and Smitten-Kitt3n.

I didn't call anyone a bhaitard like u actually called someone a re****  i was just telling u what ppl call crazy Salman fans. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I didn't call anyone a bhaitard like u actually called someone a re****  i was just telling u what ppl call crazy Salman fans. 

Why repeat it tho ? 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago

Bcuz I am a biased POS. Anyways, can't u see a simlar pattern in the way that user 6 feet posts? Fanwar and all is common but this is to a new level. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Bcuz I am a biased POS. Anyways, can't u see a simlar pattern in the way that user 6 feet posts? Fanwar and all is common but this is to a new level. 

Like on Insta ?? I quit insta ands facebook lol. If you say they are someone who posts on all social media platforms ill take you at your word. Are they on twitter ? I dont use reddit either 

Id like to think your better than that ðŸ˜›