Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

This only speaks about EV 2 tbh, the cast of the sequel was this bad that it made Sid and shraddha’s attempt at so called ‘acting’ look like Oscar worthy .

It is not a compliment for Sid/Shraddha. It’s like when KJo put Janhvi and Sara together in KWK, it made Sara look like genuis who otherwise is pretty ignorant and unbearable.

I think this is what Bollywood’s strategy is , give audience worse options to choose from taaki Andho main Khada raja ho unke ‘chosen’ ones. 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

I remember during release of first part, Critics trashed Sid and Shraddha but they still gave a blockbuster. It was a tight slap on critics. Now, during EV 2, same critics and youtube comments, twitter is missing Sid , Shraddha? Proves that reviews are posted to suit agenda of some privileged nepo kids. And they typecast a decent actor into a terrible actor. Both of them are good looking and can act decently. 

How does it explain the bad reviews Sid/Shradda get for most of their movies ? 😆 It’s gotta be their own fault at some point 🤣

Listen Ek Villain 1 was my favorite movie of 2014.

But Shradda/Sid are for the most part weaker actors. Shradda is cute and Sid has a screen presence tho. 

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

EV 1 had fantastic music and bgm.

Ritesh and Aamna were very good. Shraddha was in and off and went ott.

Plus Sid and Shraddha looked good together and had a cute chemistry.

Sid was okay not his best, he has recently improved a lot with Gentleman, Ittefaq and Shershah but certainly better than Arjun and John

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

I thought Sid was amazing in the first EV, for god sakes it was just his third movie,  and I thought he did well. He certainly looked the part. Today we have Janhvi shooting for her 8th movie and she still can’t act properly. We also have John whose been here forever and still can’t act either. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Ek Villain was an average movie at best. Ritesh was the best thing about it. Sid was okay and Shraddha was forgettable.

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

All it means is despite the bar being so low,  the actors in the sequel did a worse job than those in the original