Why Sid and Shraddha are missed by Critics now??

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I remember during release of first part, Critics trashed Sid and Shraddha but they still gave a blockbuster. It was a tight slap on critics. Now, during EV 2, same critics and youtube comments, twitter is missing Sid , Shraddha? Proves that reviews are posted to suit agenda of some privileged nepo kids. And they typecast a decent actor into a terrible actor. Both of them are good looking and can act decently. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

I saw EV at that time n still I love it. Only sharadha's had little bit of overacting as her character was bubbly one. 

Sid was perfect in his role. Ritesh was also perfect in his role.

Pushing same agenda of promoting nepo kids again n again has led to disaster after disaster at box office.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I don't get the topic?

Ek Villain Cast-

1. Sid - Outsider

2. Shraddha - Star Kid

3. Riteish - Outsider

EVR Cast

1. John - Outsider

2. Disha - Outsider

3. Tara - Outsider

4. Arjun - Star Kid

Which Nepo kid is getting benefit from which thing, can you explain now?

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

EV 1 was a snoozefest. Ritesh was the only one who even bothered put in a decent performance. Shraddha and Sid are bearable by themselves. But putting them together in a movie is trouble.Guess they have followed the same formula in EV2 - hiring good looking people with poor acting skills.

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I don't get the topic?

Ek Villain Cast-

1. Sid - Outsider

2. Shraddha - Star Kid

3. Riteish - Outsider

EVR Cast

1. John - Outsider

2. Disha - Outsider

3. Tara - Outsider

4. Arjun - Star Kid

Which Nepo kid is getting benefit from which thing, can you explain now?

To Make an impression that sid and shraddha are worse so that their competition at that time alia and varun can take the cake! Regarding EV returns, all four are being bashed brutally so no complaints here!

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: behindyou

To Make an impression that sid and shraddha are worse so that their competition at that time alia and varun can take the cake! Regarding EV returns, all four are being bashed brutally so no complaints here!

At that time, I had no idea this kind of media favourism would happen for Alia & Varun.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I also don’t get this criticism . If John and Arjun are wooden actors so is Sid . If Tara and Disha are all looks no talent, so is Shraddha 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Anything old becomes gold by default

Same is happeing with most of these 90s stars..we are making them what they never were..

Shradha was so annoying in the original..i saw it a day before seeing EK Villian returns..I like her..she is cute but she was unbearable in the OG..Sid has acted better in many other movies esp the more recent ones..he was quite wooden

They were 2 super good looking actors making a solid chemistry onscreen..but acting was bad..may be they are missing the chemistry? but it cannot be acting coz its on the same page as the sequel ..in fact Tara & Disha are much more bearable and likable in the sequel than Shradha in OG..& i like shradha for all reasons but acting is not one of those..

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Anything old becomes gold by default

Same is happeing with most of these 90s stars..we are making them what they never were..

Shradha was so annoying in the original..i saw it a day before seeing EK Villian returns..I like her..she is cute but she was unbearable in the OG..Sid has acted better in many other movies esp the more recent ones..he was quite wooden

They were 2 super good looking actors making a solid chemistry onscreen..but acting was bad..may be they are missing the chemistry? but it cannot be acting coz its on the same page as the sequel ..in fact Tara & Disha are much more bearable and likable in the sequel than Shradha in OG..& i like shradha for all reasons but acting is not one of those..

I agree about the Shraddha part. My God she was terrible in that movie. I watched it in theater and my ears were about the bleed, thankfully she died early on in the movie.

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

May be because this one doesn't even has good songs to cover for that god awful acting by both Shraddha and Sid, especially the former, making it even worse to tolerate.