Views of a conservative right wing critics on Animal

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

https://youtu.be/XuQm72QBIjY?si=2RHL34EDnOcDt1Cx

At 12:00 mark, he describes lead character as a "Shur Veer" who stood with his family in tough times and how the character exposed propaganda of Pharma industry by insulting the psychologist

It is interesting take because everyone else is trying to gloss over it by saying that the character was portrayed as a villain who had mental health issues but when you watch the movie you get that it actually mocks mental health issues, a theme which is supported by conservative people of the society 

This guy is not giving a negative review, he is supporting the movie and listing out all the problematic parts of it, as the reason to support it

It gives you an idea of the target audience of this movie

Edited by NoraSM - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Shur veer? This guy gives me creeps. And so does Dhruv. Why are these YouTubers hogging so much space in our lives? Why can’t YouTube go away. 😭😆

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

Shur veer? This guy gives me creeps. And so does Dhruv. Why are these YouTubers hogging so much space in our lives? Why can’t YouTube go away. 😭😆

Yeah. Vijay is actually a hero for these people. 

I don't like Dhruv Rathi's T-shirts

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Shoor Veer smiley37

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Shur veer is Sam Bahadur who made his family, friends, and country proud through his work. Standing with family during tough times, and opening mouth to express an opinion is something anyone can do. What is so brave about that?? 

Edited by Petrichor80 - 4 months ago
Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dhruv Rathee's video on Animal movie is a must watch . Great points on why such movies are liked and how its detrimental to our society .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C247jQ5X8pU

Edited by Ahana_Sehgal21 - 4 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Shur veer is Sam Bahadur who made his family, friends, and country proud through his work. Standing with family during tough times, and opening mouth to express an opinion is something anyone can do. What is so brave about?? 

I would like to mention Vaastav here, Sanju played that character in same way where he could not differentiate between wrong & right, his mother took the hard step of killing him.

Yes, Rannvijay's love for his family is commendable but it should not cross that line where he will justify every wrong act in the name of papa ke liye kiya. He could have done it intelligently using technology, money for results, but no, hamein chunne kaat rahe hai, hum ghatiya se ghatiya harkat karke bol denge ke papa ke liye kiya.

Sunny Deol's Ziddi has same anger like Animal's RannVijay, woh bhi apni behan ko chhedne Wale bande ka haath kaat deta hai. Usey jail bheja jata hai, bc ye hai screenplay ki kamsekamm ek Darr toh dikhaou ke galat kaam nahi karna. Idhar Animal mein Hero Unlimited killing spree pe hai, jhantu Director ya screenplay writer ko POLICE jaise word ka pata hi nahi.

NoraSM thumbnail

Messiah of launda lapadas 

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Shur veer is Sam Bahadur who made his family, friends, and country proud through his work. Standing with family during tough times, and opening mouth to express an opinion is something anyone can do. What is so brave about that?? 

The thing is that this character doesnt even do that, the movie is no masterpiece with connecting plot lines for every character. 

Vijay is doing things for sake of it, the screenplay is written to excite the lowest common denominator

I am using it as a screening process

"Don't date guys who like Animal"

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I would like to mention Vaastav here, Sanju played that character in same way where he could not differentiate between wrong & right, his mother took the hard step of killing him.

Yes, Rannvijay's love for his family is commendable but it should not cross that line where he will justify every wrong act in the name of papa ke liye kiya. He could have done it intelligently using technology, money for results, but no, hamein chunne kaat rahe hai, hum ghatiya se ghatiya harkat karke bol denge ke papa ke liye kiya.

Sunny Deol's Ziddi has same anger like Animal's RannVijay, woh bhi apni behan ko chhedne Wale bande ka haath kaat deta hai. Usey jail bheja jata hai, bc ye hai screenplay ki kamsekamm ek Darr toh dikhaou ke galat kaam nahi karna. Idhar Animal mein Hero Unlimited killing spree pe hai, jhantu Director ya screenplay writer ko POLICE jaise word ka pata hi nahi.

When I saw the trailer and the first scene between Ranbir and Anil, I assumed that the movie would take a turn in the end where Anil's character would kill his son because he was seen talking about criminal activities of Vijay. 

I didn't think that they would justify everything using the love one has for family. Director is just putting out his worst attributes in his characters and validating himself and people like him, are enjoying it