Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

C'mon.๐Ÿ˜† Now you're being as silly as the OP.

Global phenomenon doesn't mean household name. BTW, people who didnt get recognized but are household names in the west include Miley Cyrus, Reese Witheespoon, even Mike Tyson. 

But SRK is 100% a global phenomenon. 

Discussion ho rahi thi popularity ki, you said SRK is global phenomenon. You didn't said that there is an exception also that ppl might not even recognize him at Airport, despite that he is 100% GF ๐Ÿ˜†

Wasn't he suppose to be more popular to even get recognize at Airport than other celebrity for which you making a point?

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

NOOO!

I have 2nd hand embarssment just imagining it ๐Ÿ˜†

What kind of embarrassment?

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Donโ€™t compare Sameer and Arsalan ๐Ÿ˜† atleast not until Sameer brings a box office pie chart ๐Ÿฅง 

If I do have some BO knowledge which I share from Time to Time(earlier, its been ages), does it give forum members right to mock me for same thing?

I have ignore this mocking from ppl who aren't my friends, just forum members, but dear maroon, u will mock me for this, I am surprised. You also are offended from my post, didn't know that.

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Fun Fact - Bollywood had its best run in EVER in 2019, which was just 3 years back

It has nothing to do with nepos and non-nepos

If good movies are made, people will go and watch them. The real-life audience who actually buys tickets doesn't give a hoot about things like nepotism. They only care about the quality of the movie.

Everything went downhill with COVID but I'm sure things will return to normal in a matter of months

2019 toh bura saal thha Bollywood kay liye...nahi?

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

If I do have some BO knowledge which I share from Time to Time(earlier, its been ages), does it give forum members right to mock me for same thing?

I have ignore this mocking from ppl who aren't my friends, just forum members, but dear maroon, u will mock me for this, I am surprised. You also are offended from my post, didn't know that.

Hey, I'm not offended, either. ๐Ÿ˜† I didn't know Arsalan actually brought a pie chart. Sorry. Didn't mean to mock. Just mild teasing.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Iโ€™m not offended. The pie graph comment was meant to be endearing. Iโ€™m sorry I donโ€™t mind what box office stuff you bring as itโ€™s part of your chutzpah. Like Arsalan and his Sonu love. But you pull it off better. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheena.cool

2019 toh bura saal thha Bollywood kay liye...nahi?

Well Kabir Singh, War, Bharat, Gully Boy, PPAW. They were all nice movies 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

SRK( baazigar) and salman (mpk)stardom days...they were something else. They made Bollywood special for me.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Originally posted by: SriRani

SRK( baazigar) made Bollywood special for me.

I agree. ๐Ÿฅฐ

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

amitabh era and the 90s era when sunny sanjay were doing good and srk aamir akshay salman ajay etc were young

Edited by snatch - 1 years ago