Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dillibilli thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

O nahi jaar, teri bhabhi ne dil tod diya aaj. Mood off hai.

Bhabhi kaha se ayi, u said u were engaged, fiancee(Disha)?

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dillibilli

Bhabhi kaha se ayi, u said u were engaged, fiancee(Disha)?

Usi ki baat kar raha hoon

Ek hi toh hai Bhabhi(Fiancee)

Tumhaari

Disha Patani.Gif GIF - Disha Patani Smile Trending GIFs

dillibilli thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Usi ki baat kar raha hoon

Ek hi toh hai Bhabhi(Fiancee)

Tumhaari

Disha Patani.Gif GIF - Disha Patani Smile Trending GIFs

U r nuts, do u know that 😆

What has this poor girl did this time?

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Originally posted by: dillibilli

U r nuts, do u know that 😆

What has this poor girl did this time?

She returned to Cinema Screens

with her worst role 😡

Nuts & Mad both I am

Alluarjun Starrer Pushpa To Release In Two Parts.Gif GIF - Alluarjun Starrer Pushpa To Release In Two Parts Allu Arjun Pushpa GIFs

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

On Topic: A Song which reminds

those college days

https://youtu.be/iiQmg8Sldu8

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Post a song that’s truly special to you. It could be one that you come back to again and again, or one that you can’t listen to again without unlocking deep feelings.

Tell us your stories connected to these songs  

Edit - Guys, thodi stories bhi share karo to make this topic interesting. Or atleast tell us why this song is special to you. Example: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161527638

This 

https://youtu.be/9vkcYxbGdTE

BlackWitch thumbnail

God…some people are so strong. I am sending you the warmest virtual hugs possible. This is incredibly hard, and I am so sorry that you are going through this pain 💔 Wherever your father is, he is still looking over you and always will. 

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Thanks for sharing..lost my dad to cancer few days back. Was holding back my tears.. u helped me let them flow..

Dad was so strong..he never cried..not even in his illness..the only time he got emotional was during my wedding..there too he was joking that he will have to try really hard to get teary eyed 💔

BlackWitch thumbnail

You’re the most hilarious, bravest woman ❤️

I backed away in horror from Kasauti after they killed little Prem. Ekta’s stories then were really merciless. I used to ship Karan Nandini in Kyunki Saas… and Nandini ended up being raped by Tulsi’s son 😳 

The stories on ITV these days are very tame compared to the trauma Ekta dished out 10 years ago.

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

On a positive note, this song evokes a powerful memory of my bone-chilling teenage obsession with Iqbal Khan and the countless powerpoint presentations I made in his honour. I also used to go on paint to draw the devil (with horns) only to call it Kripa (in honour of the heroine). 😆 

https://youtu.be/3T-kBMA8PJA 

This song was another obsession of my teenage life. I discovered India Forums because of this couple. The girl loved the guy first, so they always used to play the female version of kabhi naa sukoon aya. Finally after 84 years (of my tadap) and a 5 year leap, the guy started to reciprocate her feelings. At last, the male version of this song started to play, but since Ekta is the ultimate fcuker kahin ka, she’d leave out the pyaaaaar ayaaa bit of the song from the male version. She was toying with our feelings, trying to show us that we’re not deserving to hear him PYAR AAYA just yet. Then when it did happen, they killed the girl off and left me screaming on the floor, crying my lungs out. That’s when I jumped on my dial-up internet, roared to the world that I don’t give a fcuk if I’m holding up the phone line, I AM MOURNING.  I discovered IF and read peoples comments offline. We all cried together, except I wasn’t a member, so I basically cried in complete anonymity. 😆

https://youtu.be/95ItQmfveUo

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

God…some people are so strong. I am sending you the warmest virtual hugs possible. This is incredibly hard, and I am so sorry that you are going through this pain 💔 Wherever your father is, he is still looking over you and always will. 

Thank you ❤️

Phenyl thumbnail

Ignoreee

Edited by Phenyl - 1 years ago