BlackWitch thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I love this song too. What’s your story behind this? 🤗

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BlackWitch

I love this song too. What’s your story behind this? 🤗

I had a friend in 8th who was too good for me... my bestie and she didn't get along so I stopped being friends with her. I always knew that it was rude on my part but sometimes you don't have the guts to accept it(that's cowardice Ik) I started mending my ways with her in 10th and we are pretty good and close friends now

But till last year I was just trying hard to gain back her old friendship.. all's good now but I don't think I can ever get over my regrets... I have been clinging to BTD for more than half a decade now and I don't think I'll ever stop!

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

That sounds truly magical  Your description is so soothing. Where did you live?

Idukki. 

Visit Microwave view point, Idukki's cool destination | Onmanorama Travel

Cr. Onmanorama

We had wild animals as visitors, including elephants, boars, wild giant squirrels, monkeys... A few clicks from where we lived, by my sister who was learning photography that time.

There is a song about Idukki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL5bYMXCSJ0

Edited by radix - 1 years ago
BlackWitch thumbnail

This is so gorgeous 😍 The pictures, video and your description. You’re lucky to have lived so close to jannat.

I would have loved to grow up in a place like this. But I grew up in cities and thought that’s how life is. Now that I am older, I am determined to spend the rest of my life in nature’s beauty.

There is nowhere else I would rather be - not for all the money in the world ❤️

Originally posted by: radix

Idukki. 

Visit Microwave view point, Idukki's cool destination | Onmanorama Travel

Cr. Onmanorama

We had wild animals as visitors, including elephants, boars, wild squirrels, monkeys... A few clicks from where we lived, by my sister who was learning photography that time.

There is a song about Idukki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL5bYMXCSJ0

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

One of the songs connected to a bittersweet memory is Night Changes.

https://youtu.be/syFZfO_wfMQ

I listen to it sometimes, remembering a time I used to talk to a boy late at night. We would discuss songs, our love lives, the planets, frogs 😂 We could really talk for hours about the most nonsensical things. 

People thought we were dating, but we were always just friends, the best of friends. A connection without the complications of romantic love.

Then we grew up and grew apart, talked less, dated others, and built another life. I invited him to my wedding. He promised to come, but never even called. 

I woke up at 5 AM the morning after the wedding and asked him why. He texted back “lots of work” along with his best wishes. It was the last message we ever sent each other. Our priorities had changed.

This song is soothing to me, even if it’s nostalgic and reminds me of a beautiful friendship lost to time.

U still believe he was busy with lots of work?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Chitthi na koi Sandes..

Lost close family friends in Earthquake including my cutest little friend..

Ek aah bhari hogi, humne na suni hogi, jaate jaate tumne awaaz to di hogi..Har waqt yahi hai gum, us want kahan the hum, kahan tum chale gaye😭

BlackWitch thumbnail

No, I don’t. That’s why I said “priorities have changed.”

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

U still believe he was busy with lots of work?

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sometimes you see yourself in certain places and when you finally work towards actually being there, the rush you get is something else. That period had coincided with this song and I remember how much of a boost this song was to me as it also speaks about getting something and making the most out of that place and situation, Arre aao na, tumbbad jogna hai humein. 😆

Now I do realise this song has really dark undertones and reeks of human greed but it was what it was for me, some lines specifically. Even today when I revisit this song, it reminds of how powerful certain aspirations can be. 

In retrospect though, I kind of associate with the greed part too, because you kind of end up wanting more, always. Even if you are disillusioned, you continue with your aspirations in all their glory and imperfections. 

https://youtu.be/c55XUytx70Y

JayaBachan thumbnail

This song always hits me hard, especially the lyrics from 2:12 onwards. I can relate since my father went from being the strongest man to losing his battle with life after 3-4 months of being diagnosed with leukaemia. 

https://youtu.be/9VaTDvBo_zI