Member Topic: Which song evokes a powerful memory for you? - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

That’s just… 💔 I am sorry for your loss. There aren’t enough words for this void, but I truly believe that the ones we have loved deeply never leave us. 

Originally posted by FingerFetish

This song always hits me hard, especially the lyrics from 2:12 onwards. I can relate since my father went from being the strongest man to losing his battle with life after 3-4 months of being diagnosed with leukaemia. 

https://youtu.be/9VaTDvBo_zI

Originally posted by FingerFetish

This song always hits me hard, especially the lyrics from 2:12 onwards. I can relate since my father went from being the strongest man to losing his battle with life after 3-4 months of being diagnosed with leukaemia. 

https://youtu.be/9VaTDvBo_zI

Thanks for sharing..lost my dad to cancer few days back. Was holding back my tears.. u helped me let them flow..

Dad was so strong..he never cried..not even in his illness..the only time he got emotional was during my wedding..there too he was joking that he will have to try really hard to get teary eyed 💔

Originally posted by Kyahikahoon

Thanks for sharing..lost my dad to cancer few days back. Was holding back my tears.. u helped me let them flow..

Dad was so strong..he never cried..not even in his illness..the only time he got emotional was during my wedding..there too he was joking that he will have to try really hard to get teary eyed 💔

Thank you for also sharing your story and I’m sorry for your loss. I’m glad that you had your dad by your side during your special day. What a beautiful memory to cherish. ❤️ I lost my dad at 16 .. watched him die right in front of me. Sometimes I felt like I died along with him, the heartache is suffocating. Here’s a little tribute to our fathers, while they’re living their best moments, smiling without us.

https://youtu.be/mKVL6oR5Ypo

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago

On a positive note, this song evokes a powerful memory of my bone-chilling teenage obsession with Iqbal Khan and the countless powerpoint presentations I made in his honour. I also used to go on paint to draw the devil (with horns) only to call it Kripa (in honour of the heroine). 😆 

https://youtu.be/3T-kBMA8PJA 

This song was another obsession of my teenage life. I discovered India Forums because of this couple. The girl loved the guy first, so they always used to play the female version of kabhi naa sukoon aya. Finally after 84 years (of my tadap) and a 5 year leap, the guy started to reciprocate her feelings. At last, the male version of this song started to play, but since Ekta is the ultimate fcuker kahin ka, she’d leave out the pyaaaaar ayaaa bit of the song from the male version. She was toying with our feelings, trying to show us that we’re not deserving to hear him PYAR AAYA just yet. Then when it did happen, they killed the girl off and left me screaming on the floor, crying my lungs out. That’s when I jumped on my dial-up internet, roared to the world that I don’t give a fcuk if I’m holding up the phone line, I AM MOURNING.  I discovered IF and read peoples comments offline. We all cried together, except I wasn’t a member, so I basically cried in complete anonymity. 😆

https://youtu.be/95ItQmfveUo

Edited by FingerFetish - 1 years ago

Originally posted by Guddu.Pandit

No Song, I don't like music.

Why being sarcastic Pandit g, this isn't like u.

Is everything all right?

Originally posted by dillibilli

Why being sarcastic Pandit g, this isn't like u.

Is everything all right?

Kuch nahi.

Pandit g whr r gifs, u posting without gifs does suit u.

Originally posted by dillibilli

Pandit g whr r gifs, u posting without gifs does suit u.

O nahi jaar, teri bhabhi ne dil tod diya aaj. Mood off hai.

Originally posted by Kyahikahoon

Chitthi na koi Sandes..

Lost close family friends in Earthquake including my cutest little friend..

Ek aah bhari hogi, humne na suni hogi, jaate jaate tumne awaaz to di hogi..Har waqt yahi hai gum, us want kahan the hum, kahan tum chale gaye😭

There is this song bin tum gum sum hone lage.. reminds me of similar memories..