Flower of Evil remake

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Leprechaun

Crying Gif - IceGif

the jawline is missing 

Whole visual department is pheeka ...

Ain't nobody can cry, laugh, smile, stare dangerously while looking stunning like my man LJG 

I Dont think it will come close to original in terms of story or acting .. 

Originally posted by Isamreen

Whole visual department is pheeka ...

Ain't nobody can cry, laugh, smile, stare dangerously while looking stunning like my man LJG 

Well I don't think anybody from itv can match upto lee joong gi. His performance in this series was awesome 😍😍

I like Drashti dhami, I hope she can excel in the FL role. 

omg hindi remake of any Korean show is a big joke🤣..they cant match it with the koreans at all...for hindi all extra masalas they will add & will get it out.if they r making remake it should be of only 16 epi, nothing more...

in hindi 16 epi means, web series...the above poster looks like web serie poster...is it web show Samreen?

Originally posted by Kirti.02

Well I don't think anybody from itv can match upto lee joong gi. His performance in this series was awesome 😍😍

I like Drashti dhami, I hope she can excel in the FL role. 

DD is good but I don't know who the ML is. In FOE LJG had portrayed bone chilling emotions, I don't think he will be as good as him 

Edited by Isamreen - 1 years ago
Originally posted by samarp2

omg hindi remake of any Korean show is a big joke🤣..they cant match it with the koreans at all...for hindi all extra masalas they will add & will get it out.if they r making remake it should be of only 16 epi, nothing more...

in hindi 16 epi means, web series...the above poster looks like web serie poster...is it web show Samreen?

Absolutely correct. 

It's a web series Ashu, I don't have any high expectations but they should do justice if they adopt it properly. 

DD i think can pull, but don't know about the ML.

Waise Kahan Hain AAP?

Originally posted by Isamreen

Absolutely correct. 

It's a web series Ashu, I don't have any high expectations but they should do justice if they adopt it properly. 

DD i think can pull, but don't know about the ML.

Waise Kahan Hain AAP?

Ml is a kannada theatre actor Samreen… saw him in few serious roles … but not sure about romance how he will pull off…I m just busy in day to day life.. now taking break from k dramas… so watching few Thai shows 😆