Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jpatel1289 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I know a lot of people were anti-Cheeku (I loved that baby) and a ton of people are anti-Cheeni as well (she’s absolutely adorable) but I’m super pumped for Aryan and Cheeni to meet/interact. She’s got his blood running through her veins as well and I have full faith in my ABP that he will save her from all evil just like he would save her aunt. 

Can’t wait for Malini to come across all that she missed out on in raising a beautiful little girl. 

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Hum toh dhoke baaz nikle. Nah nah karte ended up watching last 2 weeks episodes in ff mode 😳

I might be in the minority here.. I’m more excited  for Aryan-cheeni face off than Arylie😆 surprisingly I’m loving cheeni. 

jpatel1289 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you for the warm welcome back! These last few episodes have definitely awakened the lion and I can’t wait to hear him roar. FK has just oozed talent and emotion and STK has been brilliant as well! 

Originally posted by: anabh

Welcome back!......we all are slowly coming out of our reading mode😉

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

I'm in love with today's episode 🤩🤩

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jpatel1289

I know a lot of people were anti-Cheeku (I loved that baby) and a ton of people are anti-Cheeni as well (she’s absolutely adorable) but I’m super pumped for Aryan and Cheeni to meet/interact. She’s got his blood running through her veins as well and I have full faith in my ABP that he will save her from all evil just like he would save her aunt. 

Can’t wait for Malini to come across all that she missed out on in raising a beautiful little girl. 

I second you on this... such a beautiful and sweet child. She is taking the limelight away from imlie. Kudos to the child actress. 
I have no doubts about Aryan supporting his little miss. He might be angry at first after learning cheeni’s identity but will soon melt like a puddle.

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
he remembers her words..

And she his 

She is worried for BT.. 😍😍😍