Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Dhara Dhara Dhara😵

Uffff 

Inn sab ke beech me kahi ShiVi ka SR attempt no 2 na kat jae😭

Mujhe esa lag raha hai ki koi na koi aake interrupt karega🤪

Kaun aar karegi that dora. Screaming mera bacha mera bacha.

manny136 thumbnail

We should try to finish this edt before episode comes in the morning lol

manny136 thumbnail

They should have given dhara an older kid someone she couldnt torture or fully brainwash lol and then she wont at all superior baby whisperer all of a sudden lol if the babys mother comes back for it and rish also has her baby dhara is gonna again do her DO DO Do drama lol

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

I hope my theory comes true of Shiva backing Raavi when they reveal to the family that she is making money from SM. I fully expect Suman and Dhara to have a problem but hopefully Shiva stays by her side. 

I am not looking forward to Dhara’s pagalpann, we see that everyday, I'm tired of it.

IDK about Shiva supporting Raavi, he was the one who wanted to tell Suman and Dhara in the first place and Raavi stopped him. We’ll see if he stands up for her or stays mum like he always does. So not expecting anything from him. 

By this time we are used to certain things in this show

- Dhara dominating and hogging SS and limelight. It is her way or No Way. Treating everyone like her minions/slaves and Gautam gets the maximum brunt of it.

- Raavi being insulted, humiliated by the family especially Suman, Dhara and Shiva, all 3 think her to be Dobi of the first order. Sometimes Rishita puts her down but knly when Raavi defends Shiva or Dhara.

- Shiva not standing up for Raavi
- Raavi woth no self respect, listening to eceryone’s taana

- Gautam being PC# 1 in all of Somnath😆

- Dev escaping Gautam’s or Dhara’s wrath every single time and knows how to be in the good books of everyone especially Bhaiyya and Bhabi ðŸ˜†

- Krish acting like a spoilt brat

- Rishita being selfish, which comes naturally to her and most of the times gets what she wants. Dhara and Suman are shit scared of her ðŸ˜†

- Suman having an acidic tongue, leaves no stone unturned to treat the bahus badly especially Raavi, followed by Dhara and finally, she is most mellowed with Rishita and you know the reasons 

And there are more things ðŸ˜•

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

I think the family will first find out about the live videos they might get mad but then raavi will tell them about her new source of income and suman might get mad coz these days she needs all the money under her control lol dhara might be too distracted by the baby drama to react initially and give a little gyan and go back to shaking the baby lol then when if spoilers are true if raavi is able to help ps or the buying store thing suman might be mighty impressed lol but rishita will get jealous coz she probably thinks she is the top woman having birth the omen child of the family lol dhara will still be shaking with the baby meanwhile lol

mpks1 thumbnail

I am seeing all these IG posts in my feed where most of them are complaining  that we are not getting Shiva-Raavi  scenes like the ones we got in the haveli track. 

Bit how will we get them? What was their relationship back then and what is it now?

Aren’t they growing as a couple, both are in love and trying to do things together, trying to understand and trust each other now. Back during the haveli days both were bound in this hate/loveless marriage and the scenes were more angsty and full of tashan, in the process they were also slowly duscovering each other.

If you expect  the same scenes now, how will it even justify their relationship and how far they have come. 
The makers cannot show the same scenes they showed a year back, both have come a long way since then. In other shows such things happen sooner but here they had literally draw out the hatred track until remarriage track in March of this year which was more than a year when their tashan/nok-jhok started.

We still get their fights, difference of opinion but in a different way.

Anyway this is my 2 cents on Shiva-Raavi’s current relationship, have no problems as long as the makers show them to be an understanding couple, who slowly start building  on their trust, combined with their love for each other. Them fighting, having different POV  is also fine as long as they don’t involve a 3rd party to mediate between them to solve their problems, like Shiva was going to involve Dhara, which is a big No-No😕

manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

I am seeing all these IG posts in my feed where most of them are complaining  that we are not getting Shiva-Raavi  scenes like the ones we got in the haveli track. 

Bit how will we get them? What was their relationship back then and what is it now?

Aren’t they growing as a couple, both are in love and trying to do things together, trying to understand and trust each other now. Back during the haveli days both were bound in this hate/loveless marriage and the scenes were more angsty and full of tashan, in the process they were also slowly duscovering each other.

If you expect  the same scenes now, how will it even justify their relationship and how far they have come. 
The makers cannot show the same scenes they showed a year back, both have come a long way since then. In other shows such things happen sooner but here they had literally draw out the hatred track until remarriage track in March of this year which was more than a year when their tashan/nok-jhok started.

Anyway this is my 2 cents on Shiva-Raavi’s current relationship, have no problems as long as the makers show them to be an understanding couple, who slowly start building  on their trust, combined with their love for each other. Them fighting, having different POV  is also fine as long as they don’t involve a 3rd party to mediate between them to solve their problems, like Shiva was going to involve Dhara, which is a big No-No😕

its like they want them to be stuck in the same place or circle that they were last year but people and relationships dont remain the same they evolve and change and grow. They dont like raavis clothes, her new interest besides being gaga over shiva, they dont like shiva being mellow or taking a back seat in this track, they dont like the new room decor, they think this is not shivi apparently lol I rather not have childish shivi but shivi that do argue and fight but in a more mellow and loving way and dont go back to the toxic cycle they were stuck in. If shivi were exactly the same as last year I would question the lazy writing coz then we would know shivi are not being given any growth. If we look at the shivi from last year to now they have grown a lot made mistakes learned from them gone through hell and back and now seem in a happier more calm phase and growing. I dunno what do these so called fans want characters are suppose to grow not be stuck in time or worse regress like bhabhiji lol

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

its like they want them to be stuck in the same place or circle that they were last year but people and relationships dont remain the same they evolve and change and grow. They dont like raavis clothes, her new interest besides being gaga over shiva, they dont like shiva being mellow or taking a back seat in this track, they dont like the new room decor, they think this is not shivi apparently lol I rather not have childish shivi but shivi that do argue and fight but in a more mellow and loving way and dont go back to the toxic cycle they were stuck in. If shivi were exactly the same as last year I would question the lazy writing coz then we would know shivi are not being given any growth. If we look at the shivi from last year to now they have grown a lot made mistakes learned from them gone through hell and back and now seem in a happier more calm phase and growing. I dunno what do these so called fans want characters are suppose to grow not be stuck in time or worse regress like bhabhiji lol

I agree with what you said! People grow and evolve, unfortunately this show is also being watched by teenagers and many fangirls of Shiva, who have no clue how relationships work. If tgey want toxicity all the time, then that relationship is not worth watching or fighting  for.

Shiva is mellowed with Bhabima and Suman, they don’t seem to call out on that. Also if he is going to be nasty with Raavi like how he was last year and continues to be so, this relationship is a ticking tome bomb. Would they want something like this in real life too? Along with the characters, audience need to grow up too, they cannot be asking for nok-jhoks, fights, hate, pushing and shoving all the time. That is not what a healthy relationship is all about.  If Shiva doesn’t have a problem Raavi working and making mire money than him, why are these fangirls bothered. Raavi clearly said on Saturday, for her marriage, their relationship and his family is more important, what more do they want.
Anyway it is simply useless to make them understand as they are not mature enough to understand husband-wife relationship.  
The only thing I will agree with them is that Shiva-Raavi room is badly redone to the point it is horrendous ðŸ˜† That paint color and decor needs to go ASAP ðŸ˜†

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mpks1

I agree their relationship has grown and they don't have hatred in their relationship. I saw some posts about some people asking for Raavi's memory loss track, really that is what they want and that too now. That track should've happened long before but now it is too late because the characters have grown together as a couple now. They have been complaining about Shivi way too much recently. The reason they are complaining about Shivi is because Raavi is taking interest in something other than Shiva and they don't like that Raavi has her own individuality. They only see her as Shiva's love interest not her own person. I agree with them for wanting Shiva's education track back because that track is important. 

Also they are complaining about the wrong thing. BhabiMa is the main problem of the show not Shivi's story. BhabiMa is coming across as a lunatic and she is eating away at everyone's ss that it is never going to be easy for the makers to show a complete Shivi story because they can't. Their obsession with bhabhi's baby obsession is the main problem. Everything else is an easy fix but not her. Shivi's story is an issue but they can easily fix it but they don't want to because they can't show bhabhi otherwise in every other frame.

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

I agree their relationship has grown and they don't have hatred in their relationship. I saw some posts about some people asking for Raavi's memory loss track, really that is what they want and that too now. That track should've happened long before but now it is too late because the characters have grown together as a couple now. They have been complaining about Shivi way too much recently. The reason they are complaining about Shivi is because Raavi is taking interest in something other than Shiva and they don't like that Raavi has her own individuality. They only see her as Shiva's love interest not her own person. I agree with them for wanting Shiva's education track back because that track is important. 

Also they are complaining about the wrong thing. BhabiMa is the main problem of the show not Shivi's story. BhabiMa is coming across as a lunatic and she is eating away at everyone's ss that it is never going to be easy for the makers to show a complete Shivi story because they can't. Their obsession with bhabhi's baby obsession is the main problem. Everything else is an easy fix but not her. Shivi's story is an issue but they can easily fix it but they don't want to because they can't show bhabhi otherwise in every other frame.

I don’t think the makers have any plan revisiting Shiva’s education track, which is ofcourse an important track of this show. But that means BhabiMa will not have any part in it because if they go by the original, it will be through and through Shiva-Raavi track BhabiMa and team associated with her will not like it. When little of that track happened in April, we could all see the excitement in KD and Alice and both were eagerly looking forward to it but was ceremoniously dumped to make way for BhabiMa-Baby-Baby track because to this day makers are in this delusion that only BhabiMa brings the ratings. How much ever you try to explain to them, they simply don’t get it and don’t want to hear anything bad.

I agree with too much exposure of BhabiMa and her involvement in every track is the main issue. She is single handedly spoiling it all and her character is not even that great. She is a completely flawed person but being projected as this Mahaan, who can do nothing wrong. It is a lost cause with the makers hell bent on shoving her down everyone’s throat on purpose and forcefully too.

Also I would be mad if Shiva-Raavi didn’t grow and was stuck like a broken record.

It is very said that these fans still think Raavi to be only Shiva’s love interest. Would they want to be treated like someone’s love interest or a spouse in real life and not have an identity of their own? I did not expect such regressive thoughts from teenagers and you g adults of this generation when the real world us changing day by day and minute by minute ðŸ˜•

Raavi’s memory loss/ Raavi’s NDE doesn’t make sense anymore. All this should have happened post IVF track/divorce kaand when Raavi went through hell trying to prove her innocence in front of the Kandyas.

We saw Shiva’s death track and look how they ended the track with a comedy/bhoot track ðŸ˜•

At the end of the day, makers will show what they want to, no amount of trending is going to change their minds.